Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
xiaosam Offline OP
OP Offline

has anyone tried personal celebration and is it any good? the ad says its supposed to be so moving so pesonally empowering it gives you goosebumps. Is it really that good?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Back in the early 1990s I took a seminar in Michigan with a friend who at the time had been sponsoring PhotoReading seminars in Michigan and Colorado. The seminar came highly recommended from one of our instructors.

One of the exercises involved us each creating a powerful, impactful personal affirmations.

We divided into two groups, the Stars and the Moons (or something like that).

The Stars stood still, and the Moons went from Star to Star whispering their personal affirmations.

Even though many of the affirmation had nothing to do with what was going on in my life, the intensity and passion with which they were whispered to me moved me.

Paul and I talked about the experience for several weeks thereafter and we came up with an idea that could elicit the same emotions but would have more meaning for the listener.

We invited two or three dozen of our friends and clients into the studio. We used Prince's Paisley Park, which is where our long time sound engineer often worked.

Paul conducted a mini-workshop on the concept of BEING. Participants created their affirmations related to their BEINGness. Paul led them one by one to Mr. Mikey, which was a styrofoam head with thousand dollar microphones for ears. Each delivered their affirmation.

We then went on to DOING, HAVING, and GETTING, making up the four domains of human experience.

Paul wrapped these recording sessions into what became the Personal Celebration Series.

You can order the complete series. You will also find BEING in Ideal Mindset, DOING in Decisive Action, and GETTING in Consistent Achievement.

If you are intrigued, order the series. You can always return them under our satisfaction guarantee.

I just emailed myself a note to bring them up to the North Shore this weekend for listening. It's been a while. For a couple of years I would listen to one first thing every Sunday morning.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved