Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
4ndy Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello.

Does anyone have trouble 'getting in touch with themselves'? I can't quite explain what i mean :/ But recently i'd been reading a self-help book on flirting. It's called 'flirt coach' by peta heskell. Anyway the first part of the book deals with communication with yourself. There are certain exercises in chapters which ask certain questions about yourself, for example how you feel, what you like about yourself etc. But i find myself struggling with such questions. I usually need to pause and think hard only to come up with something i feel that is vaugely true. I also have problems starting paraliminal sesions where your supposed to determine what you desire from the experience.

I've probably not really explained this as well as i could have but it seems like i don't know myself very well. Or i don't know what i want and not particularly wary of my own feelings.

How can i get to know me?

I know what you mean. I used to feel empty many times. Now it is like my emotions go into turmoil very often. That was since I use Holosync. But the real way I got into knowing myself better was by releasing my emotions, using the Sedona Method. I once read something like this at the Sedona Method forum; that as we release, we know ourselves. Maybe there is a course or something around that focus on knowing oneself; but this have been my experience.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved