Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14515 02/19/04 06:40 AM
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 149
Member
Member

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 149
Has anybody ever taken or heard of the course. The website is http://www.avatarepc.com/index.html . It was highly recommended to me and I just want to hear about what others have heard about it.

Thanx
Benny







#14516 03/03/04 04:43 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 250
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 250
Benny,

Yes, I have done the Avatar Course. I can certainly reckomend them even the courses are quite dear but from view point it is
money well spent.









Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.087s Queries: 17 (0.024s) Memory: 2.9817 MB (Peak: 3.5946 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:48:58 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS