Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14691 03/28/04 01:12 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 56
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 56
At least I think it is!

Does all this stuff work? Has anyone had measurable results in their life from doing these courses? I know that photoreading can have effects, as I used it some years ago when doing a university course that needed more maths expertise than I have. I photoread the maths workbooks along with an old maths book for 15-16 year olds and my maths answers leapt up several grades. I still can't do maths in everyday life very easily, though.

But has anyone found their life has changed through using any of the Learning Strategies products?

Many thanks,

Jodi






#14692 03/28/04 03:51 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Let me be the first. Yes, the products have worked for me.

Does that mean I'm now independently wealthy? No

Does that mean I got exactly what you read in to the product descriptions, everytime? No.

I have several of their products. They have been an opening, an awakening, a growth, an accepting experience. I've learned things I didn't know I wanted to learn. Most of the earlier wants seem so much less important.

Most importantly I'm happier. Most people who have known me for a while can see a difference in me. Mine surprised when people comment on it. It just seems like I'm being me, but others have noted a change.

As a note, none of the products are magic pilss. Meaning you don't just pop them, forget them, and then magic happens. They are like most things in life, if you don't adopt them into your life then they don't help.

---------------

As some examples from my experience.

I'm got the PR course. I've gone through it several times. I know the material quite well, although I can't quote the book from memory. I still haven't tried all the suggestions in the book or course. However, I have read books in about a tenth of the time it would normally take me to. This doesn't mean that I am getting all that PR has to offer. I would expect that I could master the material even more through more frequent, regular and an intense usage. I would expect than I could process written material 4 to 5 times faster than I have done, do date. I dream about but don't really working towards being even faster than that.

I've used IPM (Instantaneous Personal Magnetism) for open my eyes and change my feelings and awareness. This has been an immediate effect that demishes, but doesn't totally vanish.

I've practiced the SFQ (Spring Forest Qigong) level I and II material. Can I say I've healed anyone? No. Have people I know and care about gotten better? Yes. Have I changed my view of myself and my role in the universe? Yes.

Have I been exposed to and pursued several other growth venues through my participation on these forums? Most definitely. Do I see a lot of commonality between so many of these different approaches / techniques? Big Yes. Five to 10 years ago, would I have given any of the material I've learned and experienced because of my contact with LSC, its products, and its customers a second thought? No. Do I have much more respect for other cultures now than before? Yes.


I don't know if that's what you were looking for. I suspect you were looking for some one to make you feel better about buying the products. I know I did before I first ordered the PhotoReading course. No one can make you feel better about it. If you want you can use there guarantee, which is usually extendable by a phone call after you receive the product.


You are perfection. Live your miracle.
Iam2






#14693 03/29/04 01:08 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 56
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 56
Thankyou very much for that, it's a really interesting reply. I like the idea of growth, and earlier goals seeming less important.

Many thanks,

Jodi






#14694 03/29/04 01:42 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
Hi, Jodi
This is a reply from a former (hopefully) big procrastinator. I have bought many of their tapes and courses to find myself gaining almost nothing from them. The programs I got the best from were Holosync and Sedona Method which are not LSC courses. But why? Because of procrastination. If we don't take the time to do the course and apply it, it won't work. Since some three or four months, I began a journey towards self improvement on financial freedom. I'm not financially free yet, but I see changes in that direction. The course I'm taking now is Ideal Mindset. So why it is producing results now and not before? Because now I'm taking it while before it was sitting on my closet, that's why.

I'm just trying to say that yes, they do work, but only if you make the commitment to take the course of your choice and apply what you learn from it. Otherwise, you will not get any benefit from them, no matter how good it is.

This forum was the difference between going forward with my course and quitting it short. I have found it extremely helpful.






#14695 03/29/04 02:04 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Betsemes, You know that "hopefully" is a trances you have to kick. You are person who get things done. You sometimes choose to direct you efforts towards in areas other than your "primary conscious" goals, but you are experiencing greater and greater balance and fulfillment in your life.

Now when I snap my fingers you will open your eyes...

*SNAP*

You are perfection.
Iam2

[This message has been edited by Iam2 (edited March 29, 2004).]






#14696 03/29/04 04:40 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
LOL Iam2,
Sometimes I can be stubborn on all this. If that's a trance, then I already bought the Abundance for Life course that supposedly directs us to wake up from those trances. Though I don't know whether I will wait until I finish the Ideal Mindset course I'm still following; but what I have read about it, I kinda think it obsoletes Ideal Mindset, but it's far pricier. I maybe will "pause" Ideal Mindset to give Abundance for Life a try.






#14697 03/29/04 05:28 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Betsemes, I was at the retreat. I've ordered the Abundance for Life course, as much for others I care about as for myself.

Despite my high expectations for this course I would strongly suggest you complete the Ideal Mindset course. I don't have it. I don't even know about it. However, I do understand the Value of completing something before starting something new.

Most of these growth products are of the nature that you will come back to them and keep using the material throughout your life. However, not completing the material as describe by the provider has a draining effect on your energy and commitment.

Complete the course, then go to Abundance for Life. Take one step at a time. Incomplete steps leaves a sense of no progress.

You are perfection.
Iam2 :cool







Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.074s Queries: 27 (0.040s) Memory: 3.0180 MB (Peak: 3.5948 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:41:23 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS