Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Has anyone here studied "A Course In Miracles" and is willing to share the insights? thanks a lot.

I like Jane Roberts and Seth or Abraham/Hicks any day. But the Christian or more mystical (IMHO) side of ACIM may be your song.

I was just passing through and saw your question re A Course in Miracles. I study it and have had the three volume "course" in my possession for a couple of decades.It is my way of life.

The "Course" was dictated to Helen Shucman by an entity that identified himself as Jesus. It is a thought system designed to bring us back to our awareness that we are one with God. The Course says that we are living in a dream (nightmare), a dream that we are separated from our Father, a dream caused by the belief that we could actually separate from our Source, which, the Course says, we can't. This belief in separation is the ego's bid for specialness. The Course leads us back to Reality, a reality that we never left but have forgotten.

That's it in a nutshell, but there are so many wonderful Websites out there that can shed much more light on the Course than I. My favorite is the Circle of Atonement.

Hope this helps.

Joey

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved