Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 6
Member
Member

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 6
Last night I was reading about the Direct Learning in the Narural Brillinace book. I had the New Behaviour Generator tape and I was wondering, can I use the tape to immediately activate the materials that I have just photoread.
I think this tape should do the job, I haven't try this yet, but anybody with supporting theory or vice versa?
And if there is anyone who has expericed spantanous activation using this method, can he/she kindly post the proper way he is doing this.

regards,
Hussain







Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 903
Member
Member

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 903
Hussain,

Do a search on this forum, other memebers have made and responded to such a question ... and their answers were rather interesting!!!

Michael Saikali






Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 6
Member
Member

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 6
Thanks Michael. I did a search before I posted this but it seems my search wasn't that good!!!
I'll do another search and will post any experince I will have.






Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25
I've been trying to photoread in the last two months with seemingly no results. I first got a almost a tiny result when i got the little calm machine the other day. I did it again today. and Im getting real excited. use the machine!!






Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 13
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 13
Hi,

What's that calm machine exactly? I never heard of it. Can you tell me something more about it?

Jascha






Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Check it out at www.LifeTools.com.






Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 13
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 13
I checked www.lifetools.com, but I go to www.cloud-nine.com, and I couldn't find it there.

Perhaps I do something wrong. But I don't know what. Please help me, I am a bit curious about that little calm machine.

Thanks,

Jascha






Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
The link didn't work, but when I typed it into my locator bar it worked just fine.

When I found the Little Calm machine I was redirected to:
http://www.littlecalmmachine.co.uk/








Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2
Pete, what do you think of these Calm Machine's? Are they worth it? Is there any benefit if so, which unit? Can a person get the Calm Machine in the US? Sorry about all the ?'s sounds interesting. Brad






Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
I've never been a fan of sound and light machines. Paul Scheele likes them.

The Calm Machine is similar to the Orion. Check it out here: http://store.yahoo.com/toolsforwellnesscom/nm402.html






Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.039s Queries: 34 (0.020s) Memory: 3.0509 MB (Peak: 3.5946 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 04:40:49 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS