Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1642 10/31/05 08:16 AM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 195
Member
Member

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 195
I think I might be onto something here using visualization/modeling/Direct Learning. I am using DL to improve in various areas...martial arts, chess, and dancing, (just to name a few).

My question is this: when PR books, I am thinking of using books I have already read (some a while ago, but some recently were just read - regular - ie. consciously, not PR). Will using these books to PR in the DL process not work (since was said to use books that you have not activated/read yet)?






#1643 10/31/05 08:20 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Try it and see.

Alex







Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.043s Queries: 17 (0.024s) Memory: 2.9806 MB (Peak: 3.5922 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:45:27 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS