Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Musubi Offline OP
OP Offline

So when I image stream I usually end up describing a movie I've watched earlier. Is this ok?

Then I end up with some associations with this movie. For example let's say I'm describing a cartoon, then the image fades completely and changes to one character from this carton, then to some other scene in a different scene in this movie.
Is this ok?

And usually when I describe those movies I do encounter dialoges between characters. Do I quote them?

" I hear James Bond saying "I'm Bond, James Bond".

Or do I limit myself only to my right brain experiences such as sounds of nature and such?

And do the images have to be associated?
Because I usually don't get associated images with feeling and with me actually being there normally. Even my dreams are disassociated. (For the mater of fact some of my dreams even have movie subtitles and titles. (Of course my dream- movies are really wierd)

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Musubi:
So when I image stream I usually end up describing a movie I've watched earlier. Is this ok?

Then I end up with some associations with this movie. For example let's say I'm describing a cartoon, then the image fades completely and changes to one character from this carton, then to some other scene in a different scene in this movie.
Is this ok?

And usually when I describe those movies I do encounter dialoges between characters. Do I quote them?

" I hear James Bond saying "I'm Bond, James Bond".

Or do I limit myself only to my right brain experiences such as sounds of nature and such?

And do the images have to be associated?
Because I usually don't get associated images with feeling and with me actually being there normally. Even my dreams are disassociated. (For the mater of fact some of my dreams even have movie subtitles and titles. (Of course my dream- movies are really wierd)

Describe everything, taste, touch, emotion, smell, sound and dialogue as well as descriptive images.

Whatever you see in your minds eye is fine. Take time to learn the code of your image stream. Certain characters can people you identify with.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved