Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I will activate the book tomorrow, the title of the book is Shattered by Clive Barker. My question is that i'm wondering if my purpose is strong enough. I said to myself that my purpose for photoreading that novel is to find out the spacific details that happens to the main character. The main character is Alex I think. I wanted to know where he is headed on this Cross-country trip to where ever he is going and why he is doing it. Those are the mind probing/purpose for photoreading that book was. Is this a solid enough purpose? I had no trouble at all with the actuall photoreading step as I felt comftorable throughout the page turning and I had no trouble in maintaining the blip page. Please fill me in on what you think! I just recently have alot more time during my days and decided to really get into photoreading. So this is one of my first books that i'm actualy photoreading and going to fully activate the next day. Also when in activation should i start from beginning of book and just glance down the center of the page until I have a hunch to stop? Or should I just turn to a certain part of the book that I feel is good to start super reading on? I hope some of you can help me out! Thanks!

Mike,

I've never activated a novel, but it's very interesting to PR a novel in a very quiet place. Pay attention to the thoughts and images you get while PRing. If you notice anything, flip back a few pages and see if it somehow relates to what is happening in the book. It's amazing what you pick up if you're noticing what is going on while doing the PR step. Also, if you PR a novel near bed time, be prepared for very interesting dreams!

Good luck.

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by mgrego2:
Mike,

I've never activated a novel, but it's very interesting to PR a novel in a very quiet place. Pay attention to the thoughts and images you get while PRing. If you notice anything, flip back a few pages and see if it somehow relates to what is happening in the book. It's amazing what you pick up if you're noticing what is going on while doing the PR step. Also, if you PR a novel near bed time, be prepared for very interesting dreams!

Good luck.

Okay thanks I'm new to PR but i never thaught about stopping if I feel something i need to. I just go through the whole book, then activate it the next day. Don't have any results yet. I never had any interesting dreams from PR yet either.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved