Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,

I'm finally going to follow a senimar here in Holland. I had to save a lot of money but I know it will be worth it.
It begins at nov. 27e and now I was wondering what can I do to untill this time.

I have already got the book and have been practicing, but what is the best way to prepair myself for the seminar?

thanks in advance and I'll let you all know what i've learned,

Rudger

Go to the seminar and have fun! One of the problems with learning Photoreading is that individual take it too seriously! Go to the seminar with an open mind. Again the book has the whole course in it. The course will give you actual practice in the system. Also bring all your questions to be answered. What areas will you be using Photoreading? Ask your instructor how you can use the system to get through your study reading. Best wishes in your Photoreading!

OP Offline

thx for u'r reply Mykloh.

And I'll let u know my foundings.

OP Offline

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Nov. 29 it is finally going to happen!!!!

I can hardly wait ;-)

You will integrate the PhotoReading system the quickest by committing to PhotoReading and fully activating 3-5 books immediately after you graduate. This will "hard-wire" the system into your whole mind.

Keep us posted!

OP Offline

thx Dana,

I will keep you posted.

And thanks photoreading for this forum

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved