Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24931 11/25/01 12:34 AM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 13
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 13
I have received a note on a photoreading course in San Diego soon. I have planned to first read the book and then try the home course because, quite honestly, $750 is quite alot right now.

Are there others that have received sucess with just the book and home course? I have read the archive posts but I guess I'm just looking for additional support.

Thanks






#24932 11/25/01 02:19 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Paul and our development team did a magnificent job putting everything into the book. Your job, should you decide to accept it, is to pull everything from the book, make sense of it, and use it.

The audio course gives more structure and offers a way to learn PhotoReading without having to read. Many people, before they learn PhotoReading, have challenges learning from books.

The seminar has structure, plus a task master show has mastered PhotoReading. Your instructor is a great resource to help ensure you take home everything you can.

All three are good.

If you have plenty of time and plenty of money, do all three. You will get your time's and money's worth.

You will also receive a lot of benefit by revisiting the book or the audio course or the seminar again in six months. You will be reapproaching it from the perspective of being a PhotoReader, which will help you take your skills to the next level.

Best of all it is free. It will only cost you time to revisit the book or the audio course or the seminar (repeats are free in the US).

I've sat through dozens of PhotoReading classes over the years (and I typically do not like classroom situations). I received so much benefit and insights from listening to the students. That's one of the reasons our instructors are so good--they constantly are exposed to the experiences of their students.







Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.074s Queries: 17 (0.027s) Memory: 2.9837 MB (Peak: 3.5947 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:39:23 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS