Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26597 02/25/02 07:10 AM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
Hel
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
I am near-sighted. While pr-ing, in photofocus, one doesn't see the print clearly anyway, but should the book be placed at a distance so that if I were to regular read it, the print would be clear? I tend to naturally place it at a physically comfortable distance, where if I wanted to read or rapid read, the print would be slightly out of focus (without glasses). I also find it difficult to hold a paperback book up with one hand and flip the pages with the other.






#26598 02/27/02 09:13 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 700
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 700
You can put the book on a table and prop it up a little bit. You should be able to turn the pages easier and still absorb a page per second.

Place the book at about the same distance you would when regular reading.







Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.039s Queries: 17 (0.017s) Memory: 2.9827 MB (Peak: 3.5946 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:51:02 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS