Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#28314 05/21/02 07:13 AM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
A little bit OT, but:

Pete, you once said "[...]I have zero respect for Dane Spotts"

Could you elaborate on that please?
(because of his business? because of his programs? claims?)

Thanks a lot!!

Stefan






#28315 05/23/02 07:03 AM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
BUMP!






#28316 05/23/02 10:52 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 42
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 42
If Pete has said that I'd be really interested in knowing WHY since I'm interested in Spott's products.

John






#28317 05/28/02 08:49 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 42
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 42
Well do you have any comments Pete?

[This message has been edited by zeus (edited May 28, 2002).]






#28318 05/28/02 09:40 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 8
Member
Member

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 8
I know Dane has had a court date or two for not honouring his money back guarantee on something he called learning machines, many of which were faulty and did not work.

I think Dane, along with many other people in the self help field, could perhaps best be summed up as being a bit of a con man.

This is an ugly business.






#28319 05/28/02 02:57 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
pfff not honoring his money-back guarnatee doesn't say anything about the effectiveness of his programs

well, I'm gonna give his "Ultra Meditation" -program a try ... I'm always looking for new relaxing tapes ... those transcendental mind and healing music-cds sound promising, also I must admit I took a little shortcut to seeing what his 5-level meditation-system is like, and I must say it's pretty cool. It may not be as effective as the holosync program, but it's not as damn boring. Gonna save for an inner circle membership (all 12 holosync levels) though. I'm also looking forward to doing robert monroe's gateway experience (all 7 waves) .. maybe it'll help me a bit with my OBE-project )

I'm sorry pete couldn't answer this post, maybe he's too busy!

anyway goos luck "y'all" (I always wanted to say that )

Stefan






#28320 05/28/02 09:27 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Try the program and report back on your experience.






#28321 05/31/02 04:48 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
Pete - you got it!

Just ordered it yesterday - I'll report back!
BTW watched the movie "Contact" yesterday - whoa - haven't felt this peaceful in weeks .. dunno why

stefan






#28322 06/02/02 10:13 AM
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 1
The mention of Dane Spotts (whataname!) got me curious, so I Googled him.

Take a look at http://www.ftc.gov/os/1996/9609/c3686cmp.htm which is a 1996 Federal Trade Commission complaint against him and his company.

What a load of promises he makes--learn four languages overnight, etc.






#28323 06/02/02 12:13 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 8
Member
Member

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 8
I guess I'll just rest my case, then.







Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.100s Queries: 34 (0.050s) Memory: 3.0504 MB (Peak: 3.5942 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:02:52 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS