Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ivan Offline OP
OP Offline

Why PhotoReading worked for me.

The main reason why PhotoReading worked for me was because I just ran out of things that won’t work.

I let go of the desire to have a 100% comprehension and a photographic recall.

I learned to trust myself along the way. During the PhotoReading step itself, I let go of the thought about doing it correctly. I just did it.

I learned to trust myself during the actiovation. I let go of worring about missed material and I haven't missed.

I looked at other PhotoReaders and saw their success. Then I said to myself “If they did it, then I can.” --> AlexK and all other PhotoReaders to whom I say a big Thank You for all the help.

The most important discovery I have made in my PhotoReading journey consist of two factors:

The most important aspect in the Whole Mind System is BELIEF. If you do not believe in thyself it wont work for you, no matter how hard you practice.

The second importance is PURPOSE. Why are you doing this? Why are you reading it? What will it give you once you achieve it? And then what will it give you?

Remember the words:

You don't believe in the Force, do you?
Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other.
I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything.

I suggest you try it again, Luke.
This time, let go your conscious self

Remember, a Jedi can feel the Force flowing through him

Master Obi Won Kenobi

[This message has been edited by Ivan (edited December 16, 2003).]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go for it Ivan.My God if everyone thought like you we'd have conquered mars years ago.

We'd be sat on another planet now.

Other have conquered the lands of Earth, but we are the pioneers of the mind.

Nice one

Administrator
Administrator

Good work. Letting go of the idea that it doesn't work or has to be hard for it to work is one of the most challenging things for me to explain to people.

Is as easy as falling off a log if you will just adjust your beliefs. Knowing why you're doing something makes the path a lott smoother too. Have a great holiday and enjoy your skill. Find some cool books for your christmas wish list

Alex

Bumping this post to the top of the pile. All new PR's should read it, and follow it. Read Pete's article on "Works on All Material". This quote from the article is what I want to emphasize "You know when you are finished, because the book gels and you understand the content. It may take the full two hours for a book to come clear for the beginning PhotoReader. Until then, it is possible for beginning PhotoReaders to feel they are learning little from the book. As when making gelatin, it isn't gelatin until it gels. "
Remember it's about 1/3 of the time.
Best of Luck to all new PR's,
Fritz

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved