An excellent book for gradually improving your visualization skills to an impressive degree:
CREATIVE IMAGERY
by William Fezler
It gives you several imagery sessions that step up your ability to visualize and they work.
quote:
Originally posted by DavidPalmer:
Hi,Offtopic, but I figured some people here may have some good tips.
I'm trying to develop my visualization skills. Currently I think I don't really have any. I'm unable to see vivid/clear pictures in my mind. If been trying to recently, and it seems I can sometimes see some vivid images, but only for a brief moment, and can't really control what I see. But I also have trouble reproducing them at will - If I wanted to vividly imagine something in the next 5 minutes I probably couldn't.
So does anyone know of any good books, websites,tapes etc that will guide someone along in developing their visualization skills that they'd recommend.
On the Genius Code page, it references a "mini book" called Visual Thinking. Is this any good & could this be purchased by itself?
[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited July 17, 2004).]