Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#42614 09/27/04 03:35 PM
OP Offline

Back when I use to look at these forums I never actually saw anybody post their successful ventures to really convince the newbs and let them know that at high levels of use these techniques make you a god among man. In every AL technique course I take they never really talk about how powerful you become once you've been doing all this stuff for about a year.

That's why I decided to come down to this forum and post some of the success these programs have brought me. I started all this like a year ago with photoreading, genius code, memory optimizer, and natural brilliance. I also studied NLP, meditation, and various other AL courses.

I'm a senior in high school right now and I got a 36 on my ACT, but I haven't taken the SAT nor prepared for it. I won't lie and tell you that my whole high school career has been good. I use to be an extremely lazy person. I got Ds and Fs through my freshman, sophomore, and half my junior year. Only through meditation and following the words of Paul Scheele have I been able to destroy my old habits and become a completely new person.

Not only do I get straight as now, but also it's extremely easy. Not only that, but thanks to melding all the techniques I've learned together into my body I'm literally the best at everything I do. When you add hard work and these techniques mastery is the result. I mean, I just can't explain how EASY school is. There is nothing hard about it. It's my senior year and I have three papers due by Friday but I'm just going to dream them up, wake up in a flow state, and write them out in the morning before I go to school. Even if I was still lazy school is simply to easy for me not do my work.

Right now this videogame Dead Or Alive Ultimate is coming out. It's going to be the first only 3D fighting game over Xbox live. I've trained for the last month in DOA3 and I am confident that I am the best DOA player in the world. So much so that I've gone to every forum I could think of and proclaimed my greatness. Here's a link:
http://www.neotaku.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1788

Usually the person who talks crap looses. I talked crap just to prove that someone who does talk crap can win.

By using all the techniques in all the 4 basic training programs a module of success is created that cannot be defeated. The four basic programs are really all you need to become a super genius. If knowledge is power then these programs is infinite power, the Excalibur of learning techniques.

Only after using these techniques did I realize why they considered buying these programs an "investment." I don't know how I can put in words how great life is for me right now. But yeah, life is good.

[This message has been edited by JustOwnin (edited September 27, 2004).]

#42615 09/27/04 04:38 PM

I know what you mean.I'm eternally grateful to LSC.PR and MO course are just brilliant, so well made and have made a significant difference to how I go about things.
Not just reading and remembering things, but in a whole lot of other areas too.

quote:
It is either easy or impossible
-Salvador dali.

I'm also using the Million dollar vocabulary course at the moment.It's brilliant, and works effectively.
A bargain!!!

quote:
Usually the person who talks crap looses. I talked crap just to prove that someone who does talk crap can loose.

?

I actually posted on here a while back asking for people's success stories.This was when I was first starting out on PR, so needed some inspiration.
I received some good feedback and positive stories.So in fact people do talk about their success stories on this forum, you'll just have to use the 'search' function and find them.
I also remark on my successes when replying to people's posts, in order to help them and inspire them in turn, as other's did for me.

Granted though, new success stories are always welcome.

Good to hear your success.

#42616 09/28/04 02:41 AM

thanks

#42617 09/28/04 11:17 AM

thanks for your input guys, gives me hope, i often feel overwelmed by the learning proccess (or my expectations of myself)

luigi

#42618 10/05/04 03:28 PM

Congrats.. mind if you share details on some of the key techniques that eventually made a difference?

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved