Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Sorry if you've heard this one before, but I'm still ignorant of what the system can do. I did a search but nothing came up. In case the answer is yes, how is it done?

PhotoReading is a scam

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Yes, you can PhotoRead on the computer screen. Explained page 83 of the book. Use the Imaginary-X technique, since you won't get a blip page with a single page.

Simon.

Do you want to learn PhotoReading? How do your posts serve you or anyone?

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you Alex.

Simon,
Less than a year ago, when my Anthony Robbins Coach suggested photoreading to me, as a way to review 4 years of undergraduate psychology and 2 years of graduate psychology in less than three months, I thought he was crazy and I seriously considered firing him!!

However, all his previous work with me had been helpful and he insisted photoreading works. I had taken practice Certification tests and failed them all miserably, as I had not been in school for over 25 years as an undergrad and 10 years as a grad student!

I kept telling my coach that I didn't believe in "Speed reading" and he kept correcting me and saying "PHOTOREADING is not SPEEDREADING"

To make a long story short, I started PHOTOREADING kicking and screaming, around June of 2004 and my exam was scheduled for early September 2004. I caught fire in late July and passed the test in flying colors.

I applied photoreading to other disciplines and started even photoreading other subjects and books for fun. Everything in my life I wanted to improve, became better beyond my WILDEST DREAMS!

I hear you when you say "Photoreading is a scam", as those were my words exactly in June 2004. I spoke out of ignorance and regret wasting so much time, fighting with my coach over it. I recommend photoreading to anybody. From there , you will probably want to go on to Paul Scheele's Natural Brilliance Course, as it applies subconscious processing to other areas of life besides just reading books (e.g. decision making, creating new options, and internalizing new schematas to life (e.g. Release,Notice and Observe, Respond,Witness).

Good LUCK! I hope you don't give up!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved