Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
nvictor Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I'm following the principe of "Just use it" for a week or two now. That means all my docs are photoread; not little little message though. Well my question: is it better to take note while activating, designing the mind map step by step or wait until you've super read all the doc? For me, the first method is working quite well.

A problem I also have is this sentence in my mind "I haven't got time to lose, I must realize my purpose quickly" This makes me skip unimportant paragraphs but also the ones that *can* be important.

A last question is how to apply photoreading to a movie?? (fast forwarding the movie??)

thanks

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Build the mind map in layers. Add to it with each activation pass. You can do it after each pass or during each pass. Be careful is you do it during Superreading and Dipping that you don't get bogged down in unnecessary detail.

You will learn to trust your mind to pull out important and skip unimportant passages with more use. Remember to occasionally add a rapid read to see if you missed anything or if you have the feeling you want more but don't know what. Trust that feeling.

The unimportant stuff probably still is important for other purposes however you allow yourself to skip it because you know it consciously well enough already and it isn't relevant to your current purpose. It's in your inner mind and you can draw on it if you need it. Just for your current purpose it isn't important.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved