Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46649 01/31/06 07:32 PM
nvictor Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello all,

I have a little question about management. Well photoreading give me more time, but more books to read also.

Well, I wanted to be a game developper, that's why I read a bopk on the subject. But that book redirects me others one (like programming languages, graphic programming and such..) I've started to get them all. But how do I manage them. Still I didn't get the whole method from the first book. And at the end I have severals books, some to photoread, some to activate, some to rapid read...

Your advice would be kind.
(Alex, I've email you something like that, so if you've answered me sorry I didn't got any mail)

Victor.
ps: How do I photoread computer graphics in order to ameliorate my techniques?
For example, I have tried it on a japanese anime: my purpose was to get how the author draws eyes, so I've photoread several images. Now I can draw eyes almost like him. It seems to work when you've got something to focus on. For computer graphics that's another problem....

#46650 02/05/06 05:52 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

For the benefit of the folks who didn't see the email reply.

Most books will repeat information on a subject when they are syntopic like computer books. So your approach to handling these would be similar to a syntopic reading. You have a central purpose what you want to learn from these books. Then you PhotoRead the lot. Do a brief activation and decide which book resonates most for you for your current purpose. Activate that one.

Your next learning might be more activation on another book. If you are self learning without a course curriculum consider grabbing a book like How to in 24 hours. They will set the stage for a step by step learning however you can turn to the other books for background information or even activation if there is another book that explains it better or in a way more interesting to you.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved