Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47873 11/21/01 04:06 AM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 9
mlf
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 9
I've just started reading the LII manual.It's not really important, but I thought there is no such thing as a pancreas in the traditional chinese medicine. Is it something that Master Chunyi has adopted from Western medicine because it is useful, or has he used it because the general region he talks about corresponds to the physical location of the pancreas as found in x-rays.

Thanks.


#47874 11/24/01 07:33 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
I just emailed Chunyi. I'll post a response when I hear back from him.

#47875 01/07/02 10:55 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
He said that a blockage in the pancreas means a blockage in the area of the pancreas.


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.115s Queries: 19 (0.072s) Memory: 2.9859 MB (Peak: 3.5946 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:02:53 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS