Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#48867 08/19/03 09:44 PM
Fiona Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone has partipated in a distance healing session with Master Lin or any other practitioner of Qigong. I have learned I have cysts on my ovaries that developed over the past year. My doctor would like to remove them surgically...possibly taking my ovaries with them. This is unacceptable as I am 36 and would like to have the option of more children (apologies for being so personal but it feels relevant). I have slacked off on my own practice of Qigong the past 2 weeks because of family commitments.

I will have a phone session with Master Lin next Monday evening and am struggling with feelings that this is an invalid method of healing. That's why I was wondering if anyone else has done it this way.

Of course I will agree to any medical treatments if it seems ultimately necessary, just wanted to see if anyone had done the distance healings. Or, has anyone dealt with cysts before? I guess a blockage is a blockage...doesn't really matter how it manifests. I will check the archives for similar situations.

Thanks all.

Fiona

#48868 08/20/03 12:44 AM

For alternatives to peruse:
http://www.curezone.com

#48869 08/20/03 02:13 PM

Hi Fiona,
I can't give you a report on a personal experience with a long distance healing session from Master Lin, but I can offer some feedback and some tips.
When you say "done it this way", it sounds like you are looking for someone else to heal you, other than yourself, and that you see it as a one stop shop and heal, 'if' you believe it as possible in the first place.
First of all, I respect the nature of your post, and I can tell you are an intelligent person, and you express yourself well. Although I don't anticipate alot of feedback to your post, as I have not seen very many people in this forum, over the years, who have done a session with Master Lin. There are some, but I don't know if they are around yet.
Your statement, " a blockage is a blockage", is correct. You know this. Both long distance qigong healing and self healing via qigong, works. This is a very general statement on my part, in the sense that there are so many variables. Everyone is different in how they respond to qigong , in regards to clearing an existing blockage, and " keeping it clear". I say keeping it clear, based on the 'fact' that your blockage has a source cause.
Clearing a blockage, and keeping it clear are two things,,,,releasing, moving through, or transforming the source is another possible element. Again, everyone is different. For some people, it is slam bang, one session, it is gone. For others, a session is more of a clearing, but, alot of selfwork may follow. Preventative work always remains, we have these bodies to take care of.
I can't address your doubts, they are your doubts. I can only offer an opinion based on my experience. Qigong does work. Long distance session work. There is more to it, in most cases, than one event or session. It is 'your' responsibility to take care of yourself. Doubt, if you are pursuing qigong, serves no purpose, and will block success.
If I were you, I would relax, and open up, and allow it to work for you. I would use the session with Master Lin to initiate a new cycle of dedicated self healing work. Set up a base qigong routine. Level I active exercise, minimum,,,,"minimum", of one hour a day, for concrete results,,,best results. Do more if you can. I would if I had blockages.
Someone at Master Lins level can give you a added boost. Extra energy..I don't want to define the best case scenerio for you. Visualize the best possibility. It is not possible, if you can't see it, first. This gets back to the 'allowing' part. There is nothing wrong with working on more than one front , like diet, etc. Qigong is very effective though, and SFQ is really effective for self healing. I have seen in my own work on others that staying open, and pursuing self healing, you can bring the source to the surface, 'if' it is there, buried deep.
You will be clear after a session, whether self perceived or felt. This is also possible after each time you do Level I active. I would add that you should make that statement to self too. "I am completely open." , or just the word "open" , with understanding and feeling,,,intention.
In my SFQ notes I see something for ovaries for focus. I will list them, and you can intuit or interpret how they lace into your practice, I hope you will pursue, along with 'fully' allowing this session to start you on your path, again...
-middle dan tien
-sacrum / tailbone
-bottom of torso
-bottom of feet
-point between kidneys ( he may be referring to the mingmen)
My notes are often fast, as Master Lin gives alot of information out at clinics. The above list is just that. You have to be creative in how you integrate it into your qigong practice. Reading, research, is good,,,just get that level I active going again. Meditate on your 'hopefully upcoming' session. Perhaps fast the day of, up to the session, to focus you more. If you do this, don't waste it. As I said, you can use this session to start a more meaning qigong practice, going forward. If you focus on this, you can have a meaningful and helpful experience. Either do it or not. If you do, don't work against it.
Be clear and start focusing on maximizing the session. Know that you have continuing work to do, regardless. Start a personal mantra. Send the message out and in. Don't plan it for down the road after you do this or that,,,,create it , and expect it 'now'. I wish you the best, however you proceed.
love,
gallen

#48870 09/03/03 10:28 AM
Fiona Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Gallen,

I'm embaressed that it's taken me so long to address your thoughtful response. You hit the nail on the head for me and have given me much to think about. Thank you for your kindness and knowledge on this board. I learn so much from you. Blessings!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved