Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kate Offline OP
OP Offline

My mum had a stroke last week.She has felt unwell for sometime. She became interested in SFQ and has been doing the active and sitting exercises for a couple of months and felt the benefits.We feel that without SFQ the results of the stroke could have been much worse.

She asked for the meditation tapes to be taken into hospital and said that they helped her through the worst times.

She absolutely loves Master Lin. She says she can feel the love and healing in his voice. She feels that he is with her during this time.

She has asked me to pass her thanks and love on to him.

The Docs were amazed that she got her speech and the use of her arm and leg back so quickly.

Thanks Love and Light
Kate

Thank you for sharing this Kate. There is something special about the emotional quality of Chunyi Lin's voice which I really enjoy too. If I only do the first half of the active exercises I will sometimes make sure that I also listen to him say "Wishing you a Happy Day". Such a simple but sincere thing to say and a long way on from the often more automatic "Have a nice day" common in the States.

I hope your mum continues to make good progress - somehow I know she will!

Love, Kev

... and how odd that your mum lives in Tollerton ( I notice from another post). There is a Tollerton near me in Nottingham but perhaps there is more than one...

Hi Kate:

Why don't you add your Mom to the saturday group meditation/healing list and we can all send her a big SFQ hug.

Cheers,
Agent B

kate Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you all for your good wishes.
I have added my mum to the list.
Kev 5 this Tollerton is in North Yorkshire about 9 miles north of York.

Love and Light
Kate

Hi, Kate. I am so glad that your mum is doing better. My father had a stroke (on top of having Alzheimer's), and I put him on the healing list. On Sunday evening, my stepmother called me and said that on Saturday night the doctors discovered that for some unknown reason, my father was suddenly doing much better than expected. Of course, we know that it was the group healing.

To Kev5: I have insomnia a lot (in spite of practicing Qigong), so every night I put on either the Level 2 CD or the Level 1 tapes of Master Lin explaining the practice of Qigong. Hearing his voice is very soothing, and if I drop off to sleep, that's great. If I don't, I always learn something new that I hadn't paid attention to previously from listening to his explanations and instruction, so I win either way. Listening to Master Lin's voice gives me such a feeling of security. He is a very powerful person, and I think we are so lucky that he shares so much of himself.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved