Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51386 10/23/04 04:51 AM
mistika Offline OP
OP Offline

H! I was just wondering how do you use "Swordfinger" on yourself? I find that it is akward to open the back of my body! Can anyone out there give me a clue? Thanks in advance!
Mystika

#51387 10/23/04 06:58 PM

Remember directing energy through a table into your palm? The energy is directed by your consciousness and intention. You can direct it through yourself and into your back. This is the most direct method.

You can also use other visualization, like seeing yourself in a mirror and working on yourself in the mirror. You could see your energetic self infront of you and work on yourself.

If I am in a meditation I have often asked for Master Lin to help me and I have him work on me while I'm in a sitting position.

Just remember it is your intentions requesting the universe to direct energy. The universe will send what is needed to where it is needed. You sword fingers just helps to conduct the universal energy more powerfully.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#51388 10/25/04 10:04 AM
mistika Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone.Thank you I am2 for your reply.I am looking forward to try out your suggestions.I am a new student of one month. I have much to learn.I find this discussion forum very helpful and interesting to read.English is my second language and I sometime find it hard to express myself and I am just learning to use the computer.Please excuse me if I make mistakes.Thank you.
I am not clear with this tip,do not use alcohol after the Qigong exercise because it depletes Qi.How long after? or no alcohol at all at any time.
Can u release emotional blockages with Qigong?If yes,can you explain how i can do this as i have done all sort of healing on myself in the last 2 years and still going through emotional stuff from the past and its very draining.Look forward to your reply,thank you.

#51389 10/25/04 02:04 PM

For the alcohol, like everything in SFQ and life, it's a matter of good - better - best. It is best to not drink alcohol at all.

It is recommended that you go at least twenty minutes before and after SFQ without any food of liquids. That is a better practice, and alcohol would be included in this. However, doing the SFQ meditations (active or sitting) at anytime for any duration, with or without food is good for you. The recommendations are guidance on how to make a good practice better.

At the level III retreat Master Lin told a story of a friend of his dragging him out and going drinking. Master Lin resisted and resisted, but finally relented. However, as part of his testing, he had previous taken the alcohol from one bottle of wine and added it to another. So on this night, he took the alcohol from his wine and added to this friends. At the end of the evening his friend was deeply intoxicated and Master Lin felt no ill effects.

I have used this method a few times, when socializing with my friends. I have had great success with it and felt not effects of the wine. However, one evening I forgot to do this and soon feeling the alcohol. This just related to me the effectiveness of my previous efforts.

As for emotional healing. I don't think that the process is ever over until you are completely in harmony with the universal energy all the time. However, with SFQ you can see how the universal comes into you and helps you heal, and with SFQ you always end up with more energy and so are not drained.

There are not specific meditations for general emotional healing. Each meditation has it's own particular emphasis, which will help you. As you progress with your healing, will be find more and more of your own guidance coming forward to help you.

Stay with the meditations and trust in the universal energy.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#51390 10/25/04 06:19 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Welcome mistika.

Much Love, Shawn

#51391 10/28/04 09:44 AM
mistika Offline OP
OP Offline

Iam2,I am grateful for your quick reply to my last question,thank you so much.For now I have nothing to contribute but ask a lot of questions.
I also like to say thank you to Shawn for welcoming me.It's a very kind gesture and it warm my heart.You guys are doing a great job helping people in their quest to be at peace.Hopely one day I'll be able to join you to help others.

#51392 10/28/04 07:51 PM

mistika, it sounds like your heart is in the right place, and that's the end game. The rest is just technique.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#51393 10/29/04 02:21 AM
PAL Offline

IAm2, I'm not catching on. Will you please explain this process described in your story here?

"At the level III retreat Master Lin told a story of a friend of his dragging him out and going drinking. Master Lin resisted and resisted, but finally relented. However, as part of his testing, he had previous taken the alcohol from one bottle of wine and added it to another. So on this night, he took the alcohol from his wine and added to this friends. At the end of the evening his friend was deeply intoxicated and Master Lin felt no ill effects."

Thank you,
PAL

#51394 10/29/04 09:33 AM

Master Lin did not wish to harmful effects of the alcohol in his system, but his friend did. So Master Lin used his knowledge of qigong to move the alcohol from his glass to his friends.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#51395 10/30/04 03:20 AM
PAL Offline

Iam2,

Thank you! LOL. I would never have thought of that.

PAL

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved