Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51799 02/14/05 11:50 AM
kate Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all

Is there any specific way to treat gum problems?

Love Kate

#51800 02/14/05 03:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kate:
Hi all

Love Kate

Kate, I still consider myself to be new at SFQG, but I have found that doing it regularly helps just about everything.

That said, you might consider looking for a little product called "Ipsab" which is a Cayce remedy. It can be found in a lot of health food stores, or perhaps you can go to the A.R.E. website.

Some years ago, probably about 20 or so, I had such awful gum problems that they wanted to do some kind of scarey sounding surgery on them. My health angels must have been working overtime, because I came across a magazine on natural healing that had a long article on how to care for your teeth and gums naturally. I followed it to the letter, and have had mostly health gums since--I step it up a little when something emerges, and it's quickly gone.

Here is what they suggest (and what I now do):

1. Use a good toothbrush (in later years, I switched to an electric--makes a huge difference) and be sure to brush after meals.

2. Use a WaterPik (or similar product) at least once a day, more often if needed.

3. Rinse with Ipsab during problem times, use Ipsadent at least once a day; they also suggested Glyco-Thymol for a rinse. They said to use hydrogen peroxide for problem times: rinse with h.p., then soothe the gums with Ipsab.

Most of this is not very on-topic for this part of the forum, so I apologize, but I hope this might be helpful.

#51801 02/15/05 06:05 AM

Kate;

Most gum problems can be cleared up with Vitamin C. Old Sailors always called it scurvy and fresh fruit would help them recover from it. Now you can mega dose on C and notice a big difference in a couple days.
The esper C is neutral ph and doesn't irritate your stomach.

Some of what I have read on vitamin C and the volume that people doing research have taken is amazing. It doesn't build up in the body but is just disposed of if the body doesn't need it.

Anyway, you might have a look at it.

Jeff

#51802 02/15/05 12:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by kate:
Hi all

Love Kate

Hi Kate,
I had Gum problems for years, Gums very tender, Bleeding everytime I ate food.
Dentist no Help, Doctors No Help.
Looked into Vitamun Sub. And decovered
Co-Q-10 Stands for Coenzyne Q10. Buy in Drug store or Vitamun Shop I take one 30mg capule
Twice a day Morning and Evening with protien
Butter, Cheese, Meat or ect. You will see the improvment in less then 30 days. If you sto taking Co-Q10 Gum problem will return.
Your Immune System will also improve

#51803 02/15/05 02:27 AM

From a SFQ stand point, I would say that your gums are part of your skin and lungs system. It is recommended that you visualize the qi as white light for these systems.

Also when working on the lungs system, and it's all connected. You open up C7 and the spine in the area of the lungs.

Then clear the lungs of any blockages (replace energy). Then work on your gums in the same manner (clear and replace with white qi).

It is also a good idea to draw energy into your lower dan tien and do a couple of circuits of the small universe before starting. This helps to open you channels and maximize your ability to direct qi.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved