Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53260 02/17/06 01:16 PM
Claire Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey
You know this stuff really does work and has a powerful effect upon the body. I just went to my internist for a routine check up. When he walked into the room with my blood work in his hand he had this odd look on his face and said "I don't know what to say. Your blood work is perfect. I'd like to know what you eat! Your blood pressure is also perfect." That from a young Doctor to a 58 year old woman. So, just keep doing your Qigong, enjoy the experience and let go of all expectations. Enjoy the ride and see what happens.
Be Magnificant!

#53261 02/17/06 02:27 PM

That's great Claire.

Could you remind us what your issue was? I believe it was cholesterol, but I couldn't find it when I tried to search the forum..... that by the name search never gives nice results, in my experience (even when I try and find my own posts).

My also remember you giving some numbers, but it's a system that we don't use in Canada, so if you could include normal levels as well.

Thanks.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#53262 02/17/06 02:43 PM
Claire Offline OP
OP Offline

You probably got me mixed up with someone else because my cholesterol was never that high but it was the Hdl (good one)that the Doctor was so impressed with .I think average for women is around 35 and mine is over 90. The Ldl was about 100 which is also very good. My goal for doing Qigong is really to maintain health rather than trying to cure anything. I do have asthma but it is very much in control and has been for a long time. I find that the best thing with Qigong is that it brings you into the bliss and peace begins to permanent ones daily life. I don't also follow all of Master Lin's "best" guidance but I still feel the benefits.

#53263 02/17/06 03:43 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Thanks for sharing that Claire. It’s good to hear those stories.

The last time I was in Kauai getting a two-person Lomi-Lomi, I was at the turn over point and the guy working my upper body said, "I just have to stop and ask you what you do? Your bones and musculature have a wonderful range of motion and lay perfectly in place!" I told him about this little thing called Spring Forest Qigong, and he wrote it down so he could check it out (after my session thank goodness!)

Much Love, Shawn

#53264 02/17/06 08:43 PM

Hello everyone,
I have just started Level 2 and have also experienced some wonderful results.
I had a reaction to antibiotics that settled in my previously injured lower back. The pain was so severe that the only position I could tolerate was lying down. Acupuncture and Rolfing provided about 50 percent relief, but it wasn't until I started SPQ did my back actually start to heal. It has now been about 2 months later and my back pain is completely gone plus a few other minor problems have cleared up. My Rolfer is amazed at my recovery since starting SPQ and is ordering her own Level One next week.
Have a great day!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved