Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ingrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Radiant Joy,
I have just been offering some ideas in the discussion about breathing and like you also tried to search for "reverse breathing" with no success. When I typed into the Search box above and clicked "go" I, like you, also got no results.

After looking around for a bit I realised what Shawn had meant in his reply - the search button for the forum is actually not the one in the brown bar above (that's the one for the whole site). I just noticed the blue underlined "search" link which you'll find just under the green Post Reply button above. This evidently enables you to search the forum in detail and there are, of course, a number of interesting discussions about reverse breathing which I am now going to have a read through myself too!
best wishes
Ingrid ;0)

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Ingrid
It's people like you who lighten my frustration at not "seeing" things on the computer screen.
Thanks so much.
Love Radiant Joy

Ingrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Radiant Joy,
Glad to be of help! By the way I noticed from an earlier post of yours that you were wondering what "Junior Member" meant - you'll notice that you are now a "Member". I think you remain Junior Member until you have submitted a certain number of posts and then "graduate" to being a full member. Posting here is a first for me - in fact I have never posted on a web forum before - so I'm finding my way around gradually too!
best wishes
Ingrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved