Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
PAL Offline OP
OP Offline

1. How do I count my rooms if there is no doors between them, only archways and one square column between the entrance/living area and the dining area. And then there's half wall open to the ceiling between the dining room and kitchen but I do make a turn to enter through a door. The open visual of the rectangle continues with a sliding glass door that opens between the kitchen and a patio.

2. In my office area, my strongest direction is straight out the door to a corner in the hall. I've positioned my desk so that I'm not sitting in the flow but can see it. Is this good or not? Do I post my success affirmation down the hall, above the door, or where?

I would appreciate hearing any thoughts anyone might have on this.

I am really having an amazing time with this Diamond Feng Shui.

Patricia

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha PAL,

Your first question gets crazy for me to trying and visualize, so my question is:

Why are counting rooms, rather than seeing
what areas fall into the compass directions from
the middle of the house?

As for your second question, you can place the affirmation on your desk in that direction, rather than always looking to place it near a wall. You can also just place it in that area inside the room.

Much Love, Shawn

PAL Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, Shawn. Seems I was getting myself confused. So much change was /is happening .....wow.

I had understood Marie Diamond's instructions to be to stand in the center of each room and mark the directions. No?

My friends are laughing at me, but I don't care. After years of trying to get lawyers to get me divorced from an abusive man, I got a call a few hours after I moved a 62" X62" painting from a SW wall and into the garage where it hangs safely covered with a sheet for now. The call was to tell me I had a pre-trial hearing, and that the lawyer's goal was to settle there and not have to go to trial. Like my friends, I'm laughing, too...in delight.

I am steadily eliminating everything from my life that doesn't bring me joy, and that is so freeing.

Bright blessings!
Patricia

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha PAL,

Congratulations!

Yes, you'd take your individual room measurements within each room.

The archways and such you mentioned are all intentional boundaries to each room.
Remember that Marie talks about not having to "over activate," and in the same respect, notice what "is" in those areas within each room (like the picture), and adjust from there.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved