For anyone wanting the techniques, here they are.

The manipulation technique taught, and the one that supposedly all "Neo-Cheaters" use, is pretty simple. It is to install guilt in someone, and then give them a way out of the guilt, which is to do what you want them to do. Sure, I've had it used on me. But for me, it usually makes me mad, even when I was a kid before I learned anything about NLP. A more accurate model of this skill is to install ANY negative emotion and have your outcome as the solution. Basically it is using the "Away From" metaprogram. Forget about establishing rapport, using presuppositions, embedded commands, trance words, anchoring, Sleight of Mouth patterns, Metaprograms, connection patterns, eliciting and utilizing values, buying strategies, or any of the junk taught in NLP, all you need to do is use a guilt trip!

On to making money. The way to become prosperous does work, IMO, but that is only because less government works. Supposedly if the world went Neo-Tech prosperity will abound, but that is only because it promotes Laissez Faire capitalism, not a unique trait to Neo-Tech.

And for the incredible Neo-Tech weight loss secret, here it is! Follow the Atkins Diet. Yes, this will work, but it is from Dr. Atkins not Dr. Wallace. The last I checked, they said that you should follow the Zone Diet, which they consider an "improved" form of the Atkins Diet. It is not a version of Atkins, they work through different means. They are only similar in the final phase of Atkins. The Zone does not promote ketosis and considers it dangerous. I've talked to some of Sears' people at a health expo and they don't consider the diets similar at all.

[This message has been edited by Dosetsu (edited July 15, 2005).]