MikeP,

I am not a user of Effort Free System which I don’t think from what
I read is effort free at all. (By the way I received a mailing from LS
for that system this week.)

The only point I am making is that there are rules. Some rules have
expiry dates in it. So if you miss such a date then that’s it. There is
no point in warning others because you have missed the date for
returning the product. The only think what might happen to you is
that it will re-occur with another product and company again.

Cheers,

Hi!

I would like to purchase this program, however the price level in Czech rep. is a little bit lower then U.K.. The price 200 is 50% percent of averige salary and I am a student who do not get this deal of money.
I want to ask, if you have some experience with money gaining during this course. I would even rather buy silver edition, I believe it works and that it is good product, however I am afraid that I will not be able to pay for it, which on the other hand might worsen my life.

Thanks and have nice days

Not everyone learns the same way, so one course might not work for you but the other might hit you like a lightning rod even know the content is the same. The way one course is taught might put you off simply by the style of teaching or the person teaching it. I just try most of them and if it is not for me I sell them on ebay =)

"learn 7 different ways by 7 different people at 7 different times"

I purchased the effort free life system having been sucked in by the marketing schpiel that was sent to me. I sent it back after a couple of weeks because (a) it appeared to be a re-hash of other courses (very similar to the sedona method in my view) and (b) the creator of the course, Chris Payne, comes across as someone who has read a lot of books and done a lot of courses, but at no point did I ever get the feeling that he was genuine, that there was any sincerity there.

I actually took the sedona course in Manchester a few years ago where Chris Payne was the intructor. Having heard the tapes I was very disappointed with his presentation, again because it came over as someone who was teaching from a third hand perspective, rather than as from someone who actually lived what he was teaching.

Lastly, the course is massively overpriced, and most of the cost appears to be justified by such things as 'One hour conference call with Chris Payne, value £1million pounds. Cost £50'.

Big rip off in my view.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved