Princess Mononoke - our 11 yr old son has latched onto this movie this past week ! Says it is his new favorite movie (replacing Star Wars). He rented it, watched it several times and now we've purchased it - had to get it on eBay, as it is old enough I could not find it in the stores. Should be here in time for his birthday. Now I'll have to watch it too I tend to not watch any movies nor TV - but I'll make an exception this time.

This will give us another connection - as he loves to share his passions with us. And tried to get us to watch this movie with him and we did not.

Thanks for your input, as I figured it was just another entertaining movie and had no interest in watching (I usually dislike Japanese Anime) Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with relaxing and entertaining movies on occasion.

This is the power of the AFL program - Another connection with my family (one of my goals is family)

Any other good films out there that relates to AFL that we could watch as a family (2 adults and a 11 yr old) ? Our son is highly dyslexic and learns really well from film.

Again, thank you for the tip,
Lisa