Here's how I do the binaural beats. First get Brain Wave Generator http://www.bwgen.com and download the shareware. Get your paraliminals on your computer and record them in Cool Edit Pro or Goldwave. You can get them at download.com. Make sure you use stereo and the Line In for your soundcard. The default options on Goldwave worked fine for me. Also, if you can’t hear the tape, then you may have your Line In muted somewhere. Check your soundcard software, windows controls and Goldwave.

You can later convert them to mp3's to cut down on the file size. Then you can listen to your paraliminals and brain wave generator at the same time. I choose the Meditation 2 (deep) preset. If you purchase bwgen or get the crack you can load in a ton of other presets people have made. Then, I just play with the volume controls and cut down on the binaural beats so I can hear Paul's voice clearly. If you want to rip them to CD, You should be able to use either Cool Edit Pro or Goldwave to create the files.

I listened to the Natural Brilliance Generator and binaural beats for the first time last night and the endorphins were popping in my head for hours afterward. I was on this super high kick, pretty cool stuff.