Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#12093 05/08/02 09:58 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Hel,
Here is my intuition list. I checked out the books last night & realized just how beneficial for me your question was. So, first, thanks for asking. It was very worthwhile for me to go over my stuff. And i awakened this morning w/ some additional insights to boot. Just remember, i'm only sharing my path.

Natural Brilliance--Course & book are so important to me i have to put them first. That book seems to represent all of Paul's best. I keep going back to it and layering it. When i have a serious stuck state, i listen to the paraliminals. Just hearing about stop signs will immediately start me releasing.

Silva--Course and little blue book. For me anchoring affirmations and programming w/ the mirror of the mind have made a huge difference in my life. I go to level 3 times a day and it's just gets better and better. I tend to bounce everything i add w/ my Silva stuff. I go to level and see how it feels and make decisions there.

Practical Intuition--- L. Day was my first intuition book and it's still my favorite.
Psychic Pathways--S. Choquette--presents a completely different approach from Day and it balances me.
Mythic Tarot--L. Green--Her cards, book & workbook are wonderful for my intuitive style. She uses Greek mythology and comes from a Jungian background.
Magic Mirrors--U. Reed--These were found for me by using soft gazing at B&N. I didn't think they were what i was looking for, but my gut kept saying get'em. I have covered these 12 cards w/ contact paper. I use them daily. They come from Hay House and i can't recommend them enuff.
The High Performance Mind (book/tapes)--A. Wise--She's not a great speaker, so her tapes could be disappointing to some. I have never minded less than perfect stuff. My Silva tapes even came defective & i never sent them back. So, that' just my style.
Intuition Workout--N. Rosanoff--That book's design is so different from any book i've ever had that even that affected me. It's all black & white, even the illustrations and they are old fashioned. Good content too.
Breakthrough Intuition--R.M. Guiley--i'm working on that book and there are some important things there for me. I use her affirmations & anchor them every 3 days or so.
Your Sixth Sense--B. Naparstek--a book i PhR often for some reason
Your Psychic Potential--M.J. Abadie--some very useful stuff there as well for me
Silva Mind Mastery for the 90's--T. Powell---i really like this book
The Einstein Factor--W. Wenger
Focusing--E. Gendlin--but i will definitely check out the Ruskan book Claire mentioned. But my learning style is very different from Claire's. I am a kinesthetic style person, so getting into my body is pretty easy. When i feel stuff in my gut or heart or throat, i have an idea what's going down the pike for me.
I have a number of other books, but i decided to only post the ones that i have absolutely used and continue to use.
Self Esteem--P. Fanning& McKay was also a book found by soft gazing and i've never bought another self esteem book b/c it is terrific. It helped change my life.
You Can Heal Your Life--L. Hay must have set the foundation for me to be open enuff to receive guidance. I am now into M.L. vonFranz's works on archetypes in Fairy Tales. I really like her amplification intellect. Mythology, legends, fairy tales speak the language that often comes from image streaming and intuition. I think early man, man from 200,000 years ago lived from his intuitive brain, which, to me is the delta brain wave brain. His consciousness was that of the reptilian brain and brain wave. It was not consciousness as we experience it today. Today our experience of that early man is called SLEEP! It is delta and delta is reptilian and i am of the belief that it is the origin of our intuition.

Thanks so much for asking and please know that i pick and choose. A little from here and a little from there. I'm baking a cake here.

Sorry about that Self Esteem. I just suddenly realized i had the names mixed up.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 08, 2002).]






#12094 05/09/02 12:42 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 200
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 200
Margaret,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share that information. I am printing it as i type this and no I will look into some of the books.

But ok, you will have to explain? So what is my learning style and how in the world do you know?

Are you still doing H/S? I'm hanging in there and finding that it brings more and more peace into my life.

Elaine






#12095 05/09/02 01:24 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Claire,
I have known you for quite some time now. I remember when i posted about focusing on the old CRI df. You responded to them at that time.

Yes, i listen daily to holosync. I should have listed it as a factor probably. I'm in P.1.1.

Thanks for offering up the Ruskan stuff. I'm also curious to see if it is what i'm intuiting it to be. I promise that i'll fess up if it isn't.






#12096 05/10/02 09:31 AM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
Hel Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 272
Margaret, thank you for sharing your wonderfully diverse book list. Your comments are great. Really helpful. Some of the books I have already, the others I'll check out. I've never been much into Jung/von Franz/fairytale stuff. Maybe I'll give it another try when I have time. I did enjoy Jung's autobiog, years ago. Thanks again.






#12097 05/10/02 12:20 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 200
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 200
Margaret,
Since you have reached purification level,have you noticed any changes in your state of being? I am on Level 3 and I just have this feeling that purification level will be great--no more OW.






#12098 05/10/02 07:10 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Have i noticed any changes in my state of being? No, not really. It seems to be cumulative for me. Overall during these last 4 yrs. great changes have taken place in my life. But to say that holosync is solely responsible would be misleading.

It's like many pieces of the puzzle were in place when the final pieces were discovered. When h/s arrived into my life, i had already been suffering unresolved heart ache for 14 years.

Who knows or can say what goes into baking their particular cake. For you, your daughter is a major influence.

Thanks for that web site






#12099 05/10/02 08:18 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 200
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 200
Hi Margaret,
Thanks for answering. Just an update on the daughter. I think I was in major stress for a variety of reasons when she left and it was just the last straw. But, to show you how fickle I am, she is coming home on Monday for the summer and I am dreading it. I have become so accustom to her being gone and use her room as my "retreat" room. All I can see is the mess that occurs when she is here and the lost of some of my privacy. Anyway, funny how our problems are really just generated from the mind and are then projected outwards. I also know that lots of it was my own fears that I have been able to deal with this past year by h/s and IP.






#12100 05/10/02 08:27 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Oh, Claire, how true
quote:
our problems are really just generated from the mind and are then projected outwards.

At least we have some knowledge of our projections. Take care






#12101 05/11/02 02:19 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
Margaret et al,
speaking of intuition, I browsed the amazon website and what do you think of Shakti Gawain's approach and ... I don't know if anybody knows it ... "Intuition Magic" by Linda Keen ..
thanks
Stefan






#12102 05/13/02 07:41 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Stefan,
Gawain comes from a Jose Silva background, so i like his stuff best. I did PhR her book, but decided that Belaruth's book is just as good & i already had that book.

So, if you don't have the Silva course or any Silva books. And, if you don't have a good book on visualization---then that's a good book to own for visualization stuff.

The key is to understand the difference between visualization and imagination. The more we practice visualization, the easier it is for our intuition to speak to us via our imagination.

There are all kinds of intuition books out there. If i'm not satisfied w/ where i'm at w/ my intuition development, then the next thing i'll be purchasing is the Intuition Tape Set from Sounds True. I forget that woman's name, but she's smart in that you just can't find her books easily to PhR

Good Luck






Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.046s Queries: 33 (0.016s) Memory: 3.0593 MB (Peak: 3.5953 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 03:34:45 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS