Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#12103 05/14/02 09:33 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 250
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 250
Margaret

Didn't you do the Sedona Method as well?
I was wondering why this was not on your
list.

Tony







#12104 05/14/02 07:33 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 958
Tony,
I do not see Sedona as having anything to do w/ intuition. At least for me it doesn't.

I only use Sedona that came w/ the Euphoria. I use it for releasing very obvious stuff that comes up. Quick & easy & i don't even bother any more w/ the 3 questions. So, Sedona as it is on the Euphoria has worked nicely for me for a specific area, but i don't see it for intuition.






Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.035s Queries: 17 (0.014s) Memory: 3.0034 MB (Peak: 3.5947 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 04:41:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS