Hi Michael,

I didn't get very far yesterday .. I had two glasses of my lemonade and then I went shopping.

While I was out I started sweating profusefuly, my stomach started burning. I attributed this to the fact that I'd used cayenne in a capsule with the second drink. But it got worse, my entire chest became constricted and was very very painful. I was having a hard time breathing.

I felt like my body was made of lead it was hard to walk and evertyhing started slowing down around me. I just thought I was going to pass out and throw up at the same time.

I was in bad shape. It took me about an hour to recover.

I don't know if it was a fluke, but it was frightening.

It scared me pretty bad, at one point I thought I was having a heart attack. Not something you envision happening at 26!

I'm uncertain if I'll try again right now. I'm pretty shaken still.

Tracey