Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 220
had the most wonderful experience today in the morning (for anybody who's interested) - I'll just get on with it:

I've got trouble sleeping in the last few days ... I get very tired at night try to sleep but can't, get up again sit at the computer until 3am or so until I get really tired then I'm usually able to fall asleep without problems.
Yesterday was about the same - couldn't sleep so stayed up until 3am, then fell asleep .. needless to say I was still very tired when I got up at 8:30 in the morning. I got up, had a quick shower, breakfast etc.
At 9:30 I got the idea that I might be able to make up for my lack of sleep by listening to some holosync. So I programmed my cd-player to play the dive, then immersion 3 times for a total of 2 hours sleep, 1.5 of them in a deep delta state. (or so I hoped!)

So here it goes:
during the first immersion I sorta got semi-lucid in a dream (it seemed terribly real, yet I did nothing to change it, not being fully conscious in the dream) - I was sitting in my comfy chair with the headphones on listening to holosync.
I was sitting directly in front of my wardrobe, oddly enough.
I got up and stepped over to my stereo, looking at it, when suddenly out of the rain in immersion came bill harris' voice giving me instructions (sort of like a relaxation tape) -
I think "hey, there's not instructions on the holosync cds!"

and here comes the wonderfully scary part:

As soon as I stopped thinking that, a few things happened at once:
I start hearing a lound, deep, booming voice out of nowhere (to me it sounded like how I would imagine god's voice if he was talking to me). I couldn't understand what the voice was saying, but I didn't really care because at the same time, some heavy-duty vibrations start up in my body, pushing me down onto my bed, and a bright white light started shining in my room into my face!
I was terrified and at the same time I expected some kind of a powerful being like an angel to appear, or at least to shoot out of my body (OBE), but alas!, I woke up (with a darn good feeling, I might add)!
The first immersion hadn't quite ended yet, but I didn't want to go back to sleep.

Oh man I just love this stuff!!
Really makes me feel like I'm advancing spiritually!

BTW: anybody seen the movie "Little Buddha"? I loved it!

have a nice day!

Stefan

--------------------------------
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
--------------------------------

[This message has been edited by Xehupatl (edited August 12, 2002).]






Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 97
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 97
Wow! You have awesome dreams! It sounds like you're going through some kind of transformation (spiritual, psychological, etc...), and your subconscious is manifesting this very vividly. You're obviously ready for a new phase in your life. I can sort of see it symbolicaly displayed in your dream but you're the only one who can really figure that out.
Keep up the spiritual development!







Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.080s Queries: 17 (0.030s) Memory: 2.9863 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:37:20 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS