Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1238 05/04/04 05:13 AM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 7
Member
Member

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 7
Hey,

I've been doing the image streaming since Apr. 15 of this year, and although I haven't noticed drastic changes yet, I'm sure they will come over time if I continue practicing.

However, I do not always have time to Image Stream every day, and I am wondering if the benefits of Image Streaming accumulated in days beforehand completely go away. My last image streaming was a few days ago (Apr. 28), and I have mostly been focusing on learning Photoreading since I'm a college student and need the skill of reading more rapidly and efficiently. Anyway, could someone please tell me the effects of Image Streaming on an irregular basis?






#1239 05/04/04 11:52 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Having seen people discover answer coming in from their image stream from their very first ever image steam I believe there is a benefit no matter how ad hoc you do it. Naturally like learning to play an instrument You'll improve eventually playing the piano only once a week but you'll never be a concert pianist. You become better at it and more natural at it much faster if you use it regularly.

Alex









Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.063s Queries: 17 (0.030s) Memory: 2.9834 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:01:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS