Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#12671 01/01/03 12:37 AM
Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everybody!

Has anybody on this forum read any of Peta's books called the Flirt Coach or "The Flirt Coach's guide to finding the love you want"?

What do you think of her stuff? How much does she teach of the use of the Milton Model.

Guys, do you know that she is developing a deep trance hypnosis CD for amping yourself up before you go prowling?

Peta's website is at www.flirtcoach.com

I'm thinking of generally making myself more attractive and sociable and having alot of fun, NOT sleeping around. I also want to overcome the tendency to be passive(waiting) for a special person and to learn to attract the person I want. I also don't have the wisdom to know who is right for me so it is very difficult to know how she could be and when it's right for me. I'm also quite withdrawn and afraid of social interactions. Of the many programs that have helped me, one is Richard Bandler's Personal Enhancement Series, specifically CDno6, Supercharger.

But, would Peta's books be suitable for me?

Your help will be appreciated.
Grant

My own philosophy came from a saying of my primary spiritual teacher combined with the advice from the Relationship paraliminal. Tani told me, "Will call to will." To quote the notes of the paraliminal, "you must become the person you wish to attract."

The method of self-becoming I developed was to set a number of catagories, and to have the same number of goals per catagory. My own gestalt is financial, physical, mental and spiritual, with three goals for each. So far, I've gotten one physical and one mental goal taken care of.

From a less "esoteric" viewpoint, what do you have to offer? Now, I'm pretty sure you have a lot to offer. However, you could always offer more. This is not so much improving for the sake of other people, but rather realizing that the more value you build for yourself, the less cause you will have to fear that your partner will see you as replacable.

I hope this made sense.

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Kaiden. I have the Relationship paraliminal, and I have used it only without commitment, just like I have been with my young lady friends. I have been confused about the use of visualization for the attraction of the right person for a long time, and I haven't really put in an effort to work it out, because it seems so magical.

My confusion began when I first listened to the Bantam Subliminal "You're irresistable, attract the women you want" tape, 12 years ago. One of the things it stated was that I should not focus on one woman, but should focus on the image of the woman I want to attract. Woah! what a mess! I had no commitment to any girl, my focus was on the image, and I just wanted it to get better and better. Of course, I lost the best of them, what else could I expect.

Now I am thinking the Relationship paraliminal is going to confuse me just as much. I feel that I could easily attract miss right, but I havn't got the skills to keep her, to really make the relationship grow. My Natural Brilliance(learning) is not functioning in the area of intimate relationship yet, besides I feel I have to make so many mistakes to get anywhere near average functioning in a healthy relationship, and no young lady wants to be part of those mistakes.

My comfort-zone is very small, and I feel that any effort I make with a tape like the Relationships paraliminal is superficial, and my comfort-zone will shrink back, very easily, to how it was before I started.

It's like I get out my hole, make some mistakes, hopefully learn something, crawl back in the hole with fear, lose the girl in the mean time. Get out the hole with another girl, and on and on. Trouble is it all happens very slowly, and I'm 29. I'm like a tortoise...I hide away and I'm slow. To me all women want a man who is going somewhere in life and I'm not going anywhere that fast. I'm moving forward, but gradually, it's like night-walking.

I'm interested to see what the guys and girls on this discussion forum have to say about what I've said.

Your help will be most appreciated.
Grant.

One variation of the Turtle vs. Rabbit story I've seen was aired on the PBS show, "Adventures from the Book of Virtues." A very quick rat challenged a slow-moving beetle to a race to the top of a mountain. The beetle accepted the race, and started to say (in her slow-paced voice) to the rat, "... but I-"

"No buts!" said the rat. "Are you in this race or not?"

Before the beetle could finish the head-nod, the rat was off. He paced himself so as not to burn all his energy too quickly, and he didn't nap. In a very short time indeed, he was at the top of the mountain.

The beetle was there, reposed. She had been waiting for some time.

"Huh? How? What? What happened?" the rat stammered in disbelief.

"Well," said the beetle, slowly, "if you would have let me finishing telling you ... I have wings."

A turtle and a beetle are very much the same. They move slow, and they have armoured shells. As a human being, though, you have a great deal of choice in your totemic animals.

Are you a turtle? Or are you a beetle?

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Kaiden.

Good story. Funny thing is we have many of what we call Christmas Beetles flying around at this time of year. I've always been interested in insects, mainly butterflies. Never been interested in rats, ugh, disgusting! But insects are one of the most successful species on earth. I used to be called 'Ant' at school, quiet, but busy. A fantastic movie was 'Antz'. 'Insectopia' is where the hero of the story aimed for, he was a funny, charming guy, ended up with the Princess in 'Insectopia'. It's amazing how the feelings of the ant characters can be transfered to the viewer so intensely. I was actually elated when the Princess finally started loving the hero, and a leader had a change of heart. One day soon, movies will be made for therapeutic effect, wouldn't you agree?

Talking of Princes and Princesses...

I was thinking of intuitive decision-making and the process of choosing a special lady friend. How do I decide on one lady, when there are 25 million to choose from. A person with a completely and coldly logical mind would say test them all, and choose the best. But we know from experience that this is not how it works. We are not the only power working for our own good. So there is a way of decision-making when choosing a mate that is not purely logical. Tapping into our Higher Power is a good way to do it, as well as having gut feel for someone.

I have generally lost my gut feel, somewhere along the line I set myself up to override gut feel. I have been trying to recreate all the feelings and processes necessary to recreate my gut feel for a woman. Like knowing myself, developing myself emotionally. Some people in my past had the idea that love is purely a decision, WRONG! Love is a far more spiritual and emotional experience than just a mental decision. It's a lie that love is purely a decision. UGH! Love is partly a decision, but there are many processes that have to come into play.

So... I have been trying to get back to my primal nature , you cannot say that animals don't love, when you see puppies playing together. A dog gets deeply attached to it's owner.

All the logic becomes illogical when it comes to choosing a lover, we can have some preferences that we need and want met in a mate, but those preferences are met by our Higher Powers, and the person is placed in our path. All I have to do is LIVE IN LOVE, and nurture my "puppy" feelings.

So that's what I'm doing, but it is a slow process, like the speed of a tortoise. Maybe things are happening at a faster rate in the spiritual realm that I cannot begin to imagine.

Love is also like grease between gears.

Getting Greased!
Grant

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited January 03, 2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Grant:
One day soon, movies will be made for therapeutic effect, wouldn't you agree?

I'm not sure, but it would be helpful. I discovered my life's purpose was to watch the Matrix trilogy. I'm not sure what learnings I will gain, but they're sure to be worthwhile.

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Kaiden:
I discovered my life's purpose was to watch the Matrix trilogy. I'm not sure what learnings I will gain, but they're sure to be worthwhile.

I have not watched the Matrix trilogy, but my friend said it was a bit violent, he enjoyed it, I think he bought a DVD.

I find that my thoughts decrease in quality when I watch violence, and my quality of attitude toward that which is good also decreases.

But I think some researchers have tried to explain that watching violent movies is good for some people as it drains their systems of frustations and anger.

I just find it a bit weird when we've just watched a news broadcast, and reading between the lines you get the message "Oh dear, oh dear so much crime and violence", then the same TV station broadcasts a very violent movie straight afterward.

I feel concerned about that specifically because it is broadcast into the very living spaces we cherish the most. What is your sanctuary, if you cannot have peace in your own mind?

Grant, you might enjoy Adbusters magazine. It's devoted to the practice of mental eccology.

Because of the extreme amount of violence in my formative years, I have a high threshhold for fictionalized voilence. However, I watch the Matrix more for a philosophy lesson than a Y-chromosome movie.

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Kaiden, I'll investigate into that magazine.

I think the TAPE from Peta Heskell's Flirt coach will work, in some way or the other. She has good experience, as far as I know.

On the other hand, have you tried the TAPE called The Equalizer from Ross Jeffries?
http://www.speed-seduction.com/equalizer.htm
"Go Light Years Beyond Confidence With The Hottest Women Without Even Trying..."

I have it, and I think it works really well... If you use it for some days in a row, you almost automatically pick on a beautiful women, if you see her*g*. And the best part I think is, that it feels like Partying, having great fun, when you do that, score/flirt with beautiful women..
I recommend this tape, for people who are afraid of approaching a beautiful women, and want to think more clearly, to seduce her.. hehe...

Have fun.
Murof

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved