I can give you a few pointers:

Centerpointe really does the things it says it does. There's lots of testimonials and it's good.
Their customer service is outstanding to say the least. All of my enquiries were answered very quickly and in detail. Yep - the program is very very expensive. After the $160 thing, which is Awakening Prologue, there are 12 deeper levels (Awakening 1-4, Purification 1-4 and Flowering 1-4), which cost about $250 each. You can add your own subliminal messages to the CDs (in you own voice!! = you're in control) and you basically sit down and listen for 1 hour.
The whole centerpointe 'journey' lasts for about 12 years or something but I suppose it's worth it.

Sedona is extremely valuable also. Especially if you use their simple (extremely simple) technique with the tremendous amount of resistance that comes up with centerpointe.

It's by no means a quick or easy solution - but with great upheaval comes great and permanent change. Read the material on the centerpointe site (especially their newsletter archives; MindChatter is so full of insights and valuable articles I printed them all out (back until 1990 or something) and read them - EXCELLENT MATERIAL!!).

In my opinion, stay away from mindtek. It's not really that good; it's somewhat like Centerpointe, just more narrow-minded and short - not really enough for lasting positive change.

Many companies prey on people's wishes for 'magic bullets' that make their problems vanish in an instant; they offer quick short-term gratification as opposed to long-term changes. It's like offering someone to swallow a magiv diet pill (it requires no effort on your part and is short-term gratification) instead of having you eat right and do exercise (which requires a lot of effort and time, but is more valuable in the long-run).

ummm .. I hope you can make something of that post ....

but you decide - and definitely get more opinions!

ste