Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

I heard from this web site that paraliminals work the best. But unfortunately for things I am looking to do there is not a paraliminal for it. I am looking to improve my eyesight, be more decisive and make good decisions, be more intuitive, improve concentration, be neat and organized, and meditate and relax. From this web site, I have heard that Inner Talk(www.innertalk.com also Eldon Taylor's tape), Holosync from Centerpointe, Sedona Method, and MindTek were good.

Right now I am test driving Keen Vision by InnerTalk. I have used for about a week one hour a day at least. I am overly impressed by their customer service though. They replied to most of my emails. I would say their customer service on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 4 or 5 in my opinion. I mean on their web site they really dont advertise support or say you can call or email for support just like they do on this web site or Centerpointe. This could be a company with great products but very little support. I am going to test drive them for 3 more weeks to see if I notice any change in my eyesight. One good thing about this company is that their single tapes dont cost a lot. So, you can get started with little money with this company. Right now I dont believe I have noticed its effects on me besides a little relaxation maybe. ONe of the other good things about this tape is that you can listen to it while doing other things. So, you dont have to sit there for an hour in just one place.

I noticed in the posts a lot of people do Centerpointe or Holosyn here. I went to their web site and their guarantee seems to be better than everyone else which is 1 year. They seem to be a company that mainly customizes their tapes? They say they help you reach deeper levels of meditation quicker or they are best for that. They are the first company that I heard of that provides coaching and follow up. I know Learning Strategies provides coaching. But I don't really know about follow up. I am guessing with paraliminals no but maybe with their courses like Photo reading, Spring Forest Qiqong, Genius Code and most likely from their seminars. They customize their tapes for you. One caveat about this company seems to be cost like $159. But I guess that is what you get for the 1 year guarantee, coaching and follow up, and customization. The cost of their program makes me hesitate. I am thinking about their option but $75 to $85 seems quite a bit to pay off to.

I hear that a lot of people here like the Sedona method. But I dont know if they are subliminals or whole brain technology. I think they are good for relieving stress. They charge like $250 which is a little steep for me now.

Yesterday on a post I heard somebody felt Mind Tek is the most powerful. I think their web site www.mind-tek.com. I am not sure about their products and they do seem a little expensive. I was wondering if I can get feedback from people who have used it?

Right now I do want to progress further in life. I am unemployed and I am not sure what I want to do in life right now. I am also looking for tape that would help with this to. I was wondering if you guys could tell me what you felt were the most powerful subliminals and whole brain technology tapes and program?. I realize paraliminals would come out on top but I may have to say besides paraliminals because they dont have tapes for things that I am looking to do.

I am thinking if a tape is a little expensive or expensive but it is the most powerful I may end up buying after I test drive the Keen Vision tape and my other paraliminal. I am taking cost into consideration along with other things. I mean if cost is high but quality is best than it maybe worth considering to try the most expensive product. But I am trying to save on pennies.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I wish everybody good luck on their progress.

So, what are the best and most powerful subliminal and whole brain tapes? I am hoping I can find one where i can feel the effects fast. Feel it happening soon.

sjaykum1

[This message has been edited by sjaykum1 (edited January 05, 2003).]

I can give you a few pointers:

Centerpointe really does the things it says it does. There's lots of testimonials and it's good.
Their customer service is outstanding to say the least. All of my enquiries were answered very quickly and in detail. Yep - the program is very very expensive. After the $160 thing, which is Awakening Prologue, there are 12 deeper levels (Awakening 1-4, Purification 1-4 and Flowering 1-4), which cost about $250 each. You can add your own subliminal messages to the CDs (in you own voice!! = you're in control) and you basically sit down and listen for 1 hour.
The whole centerpointe 'journey' lasts for about 12 years or something but I suppose it's worth it.

Sedona is extremely valuable also. Especially if you use their simple (extremely simple) technique with the tremendous amount of resistance that comes up with centerpointe.

It's by no means a quick or easy solution - but with great upheaval comes great and permanent change. Read the material on the centerpointe site (especially their newsletter archives; MindChatter is so full of insights and valuable articles I printed them all out (back until 1990 or something) and read them - EXCELLENT MATERIAL!!).

In my opinion, stay away from mindtek. It's not really that good; it's somewhat like Centerpointe, just more narrow-minded and short - not really enough for lasting positive change.

Many companies prey on people's wishes for 'magic bullets' that make their problems vanish in an instant; they offer quick short-term gratification as opposed to long-term changes. It's like offering someone to swallow a magiv diet pill (it requires no effort on your part and is short-term gratification) instead of having you eat right and do exercise (which requires a lot of effort and time, but is more valuable in the long-run).

ummm .. I hope you can make something of that post ....

but you decide - and definitely get more opinions!

ste

OP Offline

Xehupatl,

I am going to speak personally this week with Centerpointe representative to inquire more about their products in detail. Alot of people here seem to like their products. They have the best guarantee from what I have seen. You might know more companies so, there guarantee may not be unique. They seem to be the only company I know that gives follow up.

I am going to ask them if their product can help with improving the eyesight and decision making and knowing what you want. And also bodybuilding like getting six pack abs.

I will definately read their articles. They sound like definately worth looking into.

I would love to get into deeper levels of meditation.

Do you also practice yoga?

sjaykum1

From what I have heard Monroe Institute produces some good products called Hemi-Sync. I have never used the Hemi-Sync products but I do know that Monroe Institute has been around for a long time and has a good reputation. Hopefullly someone on this forum can give you first hand informaton about there experiences using Hemi-Sync.

OP Offline

BHenry:

I remember Alex, mentioning those in one of his posts. I will definately look into it. I think they are also called Brain something to.

I still wonder if the subliminals really have any effect or really ever reach the brain.

Have you ever tried any subliminals?

sjaykum1

Administrator
Administrator

I mentioned Hemisync on the Brain Tek question. I have only the music ones. No suggestions etc on them. Einsteins Dream which is a Mozart pieces. The download demo was corrupt and only played 30 so I asked a friend to identify it - Mozart's Sonata for Two Pianos in D Major, K.488. Spirit Journey also appealed to me. As well as two additional classical styles. I bought them for the enjoyment value and notice that they do affect the mind.

Alex

AlexK, I'm interested in knowing how have the HemiSync tapes that you use effected your mind? I'm thinking of purchasing a few so I appreciates you can make. Thank you.

Administrator
Administrator

Einsten's Dream - Strangely produces a clarity of mind. I've used it while working at the computer a few times.

Mostly relaxing - Spirit Journey I've played it through real player nebula screen felt like a daydream

Mostly I like the music - you can listen to it but it does take you to a state where listening to it while driving is not the smartest do. Helps you to let go of the rushed feeling.

2 others I have, I have not managed to listen to them at the computer - they seem to take my focus right away from being able to concentrate on what I am doing; Higher and Protraits. They seem to cause a different type of focus; even more inward reflective music.

In anycase I only bought them for the enjoyment of the music. I suggest you listen to the sound bites on the hemisync site.

Alex

You might want to look at some of these sites: http://www.awakenedminds.com/
Similar to Holosync - costs only $35.
http://www.toolsforwellness.com/toolsforwellnesscom/75396.html
http://www.megabrain.com/menu.htm
This is the best Subliminal tapes on the web. It's the same kind of subliminal technology that Centerpointe use in their deeper level CDs.

Hope this helps some.

OP Offline

Thanks, Xzalibur,

I will definately check them out.

sjaykum1

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved