Have you ever tried all 3 of these:
1. Hemi-sync (www.hemi-sync.com)
2. Holosync (www.holosync.com
3. Brain Sync (www.brainsync.com)
What are the big differences and similarities between these 3?
I first tried Brain Sync, and I noticed that it really works with your chakras (you can feel it tingles on your crownchakra first, then your spine, neck, heartchakra etc.) thought that it was good...for about the first 3-4 days, then I got too open up I felt. Felt dizzy after listening, so I have quit using Brain Sync. Good effects though, but also with some by-effects I don't like...
Then I have tried Hemi-sync.. WOOW, I like this. Especially the Metamusic section, you really feel incredible after listening. You feel that your state is like being one filled with feelings of being "Happy, relaxed, extatic, good thinking skills, better concentration, self-confidence"-state. I have not experienced something like that state a long time ago. Sooo.. I will stay here for a while
...
I have not tried Holosync yet, but since it is part of the Monroe Institute (Hemi-Sync), then it's probably good too. Many people positively talk about this program.
Have you tried some of these? What is your exact experiences? I'm very interested in this...