I have only had experience of Holosync. During the first level;Awakening Prologue the experience was very pleasurable, I felt centered and relaxed as never before. However,during Awakening Level 1, I expereinced a great deal of overwhelm this continued over much of Awakening Level 2. Practising witnessing helps to speed movement through the overwhelm. My experiences now are of all consuming bliss.
The point of the Holosync program is to subject your brain to lower and lower carrier frequencies. This process gives the brain more input than it can currently handle,thus stimulating growth. The whole program takes over ten years, but there is no compulsion to go all the way.
After 15 months in the program the results have been major. It takes an awful lot to upset me,I am far more assertive (I used to be too 'nice' too 'anxious to please'). I ended an abusive relationship when for years I was scared of going it alone. I am not happy every day,but my mental state is very even.
I am looking forward to even more growth.
I have given up searching I am perfectly happy with Centerpointe,EFT and Learning Strategies.
Hope this helps