Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#13153 04/24/03 04:53 AM

Dosetsu:

I have to admit I am very much guilty of this. As consumers, a lot of us tend to think we should get the best price and we should not always consider the businessman. I guess if you take an art at a college, the instructor might sort of get paid by the college and the college would charge the activity fee. Have you guys ever thought of teaching at a college?

You also consult with people on helping them with their challenge by using hypnosis or NLP?

Parag

#13154 04/24/03 04:34 PM

Dosetsu:

What would you say is the interest level for Ninpo now? When I was growing the reason you did not have a lot of people taking ninpo was because there was hardly an instructor in my area. If there was than that instructor would have his phone off the hook. If he had a dojo his class would definately be full. This is when I was in grade school. The craze was big. Because I would see kids with books on Ninpo by Stephen Hayes or Ashida Kim. Stephen Hayes was in Black Belt and Kung Fu magazine a lot.

Right what would say is the interest level for Ninpo? At your school is there a new student every month? I would guess there is still interest in the art in martial arts community but not like it used to be when I was growing and sometime in the 90s? At one point there was more of a computer craze I believe.

Parag

#13155 04/25/03 01:04 AM
Dosetsu Offline OP
OP Offline

"Have you guys ever thought of teaching at a college?"

I did assist in a self-defense class at a community college and was sceduled to be an instructor but the class was canceled. Right now we just have a small group with one guy who just earned his black belt, two of us working on getting ours, and a few somewhat new students.

"You also consult with people on helping them with their challenge by using hypnosis or NLP?"

I plan to eventually.

" This is when I was in grade school. The craze was big."

It was like that when I was a kid in the mid-1980s. The problem was we had to wait until the 1990s for enough people to qualify as instructors.

"Right what would say is the interest level for Ninpo? At your school is there a new student every month?"

Right now we just meet and train in a park. We have no ads or anything. Since our current instructor just earned his black belt I think he may be waiting until the other two of us get ours before expanding. We are a very new group.

#13156 04/26/03 06:00 AM

Dosetsu:

When did you start Ninpo training? Was it sometime after the craze?

Parag

#13157 04/29/03 06:04 AM

Dosetsu:

I am thinking you are a hypnotist and NLP pro. So you would know the answer to this. I have seen on TV showing a hypnotist regressing a person in the past. I was wondering if you can do that with self hypnosis? I want to be able to do that. can you do stuff like that with NLP?

Parag

#13158 06/12/03 09:32 PM
Dosetsu Offline OP
OP Offline

An update on this technique. For the last few weeks, a computer at the office i work for has been having serious problems and eventually a very important program was destroyed. We were not able to reload it since the disk was lost. I was not able to find it using my techniques, probably for two reasons. One was that I was under lots of stress and the second was that I hadn't been practicing the alpha state lately and was a bit rusty on using Silva's technique for finding things. This morning I found out this vital software would cost over $2,500.00. I've been working on direct learning all week and decided to do a direct learning project on intuition. Right after I made that decision I got up and walked across the office to the exact place the disks were misplaced. I did not really know why I went there as I was planning on doing the search the next day after doing the direct learning project. I guess the unconscious has other ways of activating these skills. The physical searching took many hours and several people and the place is still a mess and was a failure. This unconsious mental search took seconds and worked.

#13159 06/17/03 03:18 AM

Dosetsu:

Is this direct learning method taught in one of the courses from Learning Strategies? I was wondering were you were learned this direct learning technique.

I am thinking I believe that we have this subconscious that knows everything or infinite intelligence. Or Intuition. Which can help in finding lost objects, life decisions, finding out what we want, warn us of things and suggestions that can save tons of time like in your situation.

I was not successful in getting my subconscious to help. I will try yoga and meditation as my means. I will also maybe read Practical Intution. I am believing it is possible Dosetsu. Maybe I will buy a course here for that help.

sjaykum1

#13160 06/17/03 04:16 AM
Dosetsu Offline OP
OP Offline

I've not mastered Direct Learning yet. I've recently repeated the Photoreading class and one of the things I am working on is this technique. Direct Learning is taught in the book "Natural Brilliance." For intuition "Practical Intuition" and "The Einstein Factor" are good places to start.

#13161 06/17/03 05:49 AM

dosetsu:

I have also heard about prayer working also for manifesting things in life. One Yogi, Paramahansa Yogananda wrote a book on it called The Sanctuary of the Soul. There have been prayer books written. But I think a lot of people try and it does not work for them. So I have to find out what seperates it from people that have it work for them.

The books basically say belief or faith. Your mind has to be focused on GOD or something like that.

Sounds like you have made the Direct Learning technique successful for you. Can you describe to me how the direct learning technique is done? It seems like the bookstores here do not carry Natural Brilliance. I probably will have to special order.

Sjaykum1

#13162 06/17/03 03:34 PM
Dosetsu Offline OP
OP Offline

I've only done 7 direct learning projects since the 9th. Briefly what you do is photoread a group of books with the intent of having the learnings from those books directly influence your behavior. I've only been doing this a little over a week so I haven't had much feedback yet.

IMO what happened was that after I could not find the disks after several days of searching I decided to do a direct learning project on intutition in part to help me find the disks and right after I made that decision I knew unsconsiously where the disks were. My guess is that I had a block to my intution in this case and just deciding to do the project was in a sense activating the information like you would activate what you have photoread. I did not photoread those books until after work that night.

For books you know you want (as opposed to books you need to look at first) you might try ordering from Amazon. I started buying from Amazon this year and I usually save 30% per book and don't have to pay tax or shipping. It usually takes a couple weeks to get them though but so does ordering from a bookstore.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved