Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Dosetsu,

Thanks for telling that.I remember that in some earlier post,you were telling me about you using wendi's programs.How is your progress?

I do not know if HPP tapes are effective but seeing the posts from the members,the reactions are pretty mixed.

Mage

I've not been listening to any hypnosis tapes lately. I've mostly been concentrating on Photoreading and Direct Learning. I use trance tape when I want to try something new or somehow have a block to doing my own work on a specific issue. Most of the time I prefer to do my own changework since I've been trained to do so. I guess it is better to do both so you can get different perspectives.

quote:
Originally posted by theMage:
Well,is this HPP thing as effective as paraliminal?Does it need a lot of listening to gain the effect?

Well, no, not for me. Nothing I've used as far as hypnosis tapes has been as powerful as paraliminals, with the exception of the Brain-Sync tapes. I got their weight-loss set. Together with the Ideal Weight paraliminal and Spring Forest Qigong, I'm feeling very good.

As far as I know, only self-hypnosis techniques are used on the tapes.

As Dosetsu said, get on her mailing list for discounts.

I do have the financial abundance program, but I did not try it out yet, since I'm working on this moment with the "Do It Now" cd's and I don't want to mix different programs.

Patrick

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved