Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#14105 10/31/03 03:56 AM

Ya know, it's more effective to scream out your affirmations. It kinda gets deeper into the subconscious mind for real change. A side benefit is that it goes into the minds of those around you as well. Great for planetary change.

Or how about paraliminal screaming. Get a couple of your buddies to scream in each of your ears. You're sure to get results fast.

Underwater screaming while holding your breath will get those IQ scores up.

The Sedona Screaming Method helps you release those pent-up emotions that build up. You'll release your senses too.

Don't forget to get your master of neuro linguistic screaming. You'll find it easier to develop rapport in any language. No more need for language courses when you use the universal tongue.

You'll activate your reading material much better when you employ the PhotoScreaming (tm) Method. Spring Screaming Qigong cleans your body out fast by frightening your qi blockages into submission.

If you want to develop your insight and discover new scientific knowledge, use the Archimedes Principle. Jump out of your bath or shower, and run through the streets, screaming "EUREKA!!!!" You'll be famous for sure.

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited October 30, 2003).]

#14106 10/31/03 04:56 AM

What you are describing, Shreem, (multi-voice screaming) has been called "Italian family hypnosis" by Stephen Gilligan.

You know, everyone at a table yelling things at each other at the same time ... and still having the remarkable ability of sorting it all out.

#14107 10/31/03 05:31 AM
Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by babayada:
What you are describing, Shreem, (multi-voice screaming) has been called "Italian family hypnosis" by Stephen Gilligan.

Virginia Satir, the noted family therapist, wrote on length in her best-selling book, "Pasta Making."

#14108 10/31/03 09:22 PM

As screaming is so LOUD and upsetting to family members and neighbours, and physical exercise like hitting a punch bag so acceptably violent, can a person do image streaming while punching out the images on the punch bag.

I think Kaiden has an excellent idea. The other day after doing several days of "installing" new beliefs, I wondered why I had no results. Then I turned up some music loud on the computer sound system (a little more acceptable than screaming) and after I turned the music off, I "felt" some of the beliefs fall into place. Again I did more Belief sessions for a couple of days and wondered where the results were, then I went for a fast walk with my dad, I "felt" my work with beliefs integrate at the end of the walk.

The brain does sometimes need to be jogged into place whether by screaming, exercise or loud music. It's like a mental pruning and sorting mechanism. Quite appealing to someone who gets mental fatigue from photoreading and other mental work. I would like to see a furtherance of such ideas.

Thanks Kaiden.

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited October 31, 2003).]

#14109 11/02/03 09:50 PM

Kaiden,

You better watch it ... it looks like you might be in danger of starting a cult.

#14110 11/03/03 04:26 PM
Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

Now, if you are Image Screaming successfully, your partner should see the needle rocking back and forth gently. This is refered to as a "floating needle," and is a sign that you've "cleared" out all the images that needed to be Screamed involving a certain situation.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved