On a slightly similar note, I had taken on the belief that to win in the end(heaven) you had to lose now(service). I was wondering why I was so demotivated...everything I did was to be a loss to me. All relationships to me were either lose/lose , lose/win or win/lose. I have sinced programmed in a win/win belief, but I need to do more work on this principle.

Joey you might have also picked up a few beliefs on the way about the concept sacrifice. Program in some new beliefs that make you to always be a winner, and possibly some win/win beliefs too. I have some suspicion that you have picked up on the concept of sacrifice from the same domain as I have. Know that it's just your beliefs, and that you can change them.

After changing your ideas about sacrifice. Program in beliefs that you can have it all, and not lose out on anything. The external manifestation of this belief will need to be good time management. Steven Covey's books are a good start.

Work on your beliefs first though.
Kind Regards
Grant