Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14181 11/18/03 02:19 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 7
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 7
Has anyone ever tried the Vision for Life program, at rebuildyourvision.com. It is supposed to have exercises to rebuild your vision in like 25 min. a day.

I was wondering because it is said that it is possible that you can improve your eyesight through PR.

qp80






#14182 11/18/03 04:21 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
I don't know the system you are referring to, but I have heard there are many systems out there to help you recovery your fading eyesight. I suspect they are like most exercises for improvement, you got to be consistant and stay with them.

I have never heard the PR will improve your eyesight.

You are perfection.
Iam2






#14183 11/18/03 04:52 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 7
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 7
I have seen it a few times here and there about PR improving your eyesight like in this post:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum8/HTML/004018.html

I have seen it more but I can't remember where at the moment.

It is not a drastic with PR change but enough not to need reading glasses any more.

The PR one woulden't help me that much because I am blind as a bat without my glasses.

But, I was wondering about the other program as a safer cheaper alternative to lasik.

qp80






#14184 11/18/03 10:15 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Sound to me like you might want to try it and for yourself. I'd check out if they have some sort of money back option. Eye exercises certainly sound like something worth trying. In fact I got a free doc from a site that offered exercises I'd be happy to locate it and email that to you if you'd like to try an alternative.

Drop me an email if you want.

Alex






#14185 11/18/03 10:46 PM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 80
Member
Member

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 80
AlexK, could you send me a copy? Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Hoss (edited November 18, 2003).]






#14186 11/18/03 11:07 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Save yourselves from the bots... email me if you want a copy. Posting your email address on the forum is going to get you spammed sooner or later. Besides it makes it easier for me, I only need to attach it to a reply

My address is available in my profile

Alex






#14187 11/20/03 07:39 AM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 99
Member
Member

Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 99
May I have the information too about rebuilding our eyesight, Alex? I am blind as a bat too when I am without my contacts or glasses. Lasik is too expensive for me as a student and talk about the possible after side effect it may has. BTW, which forum do I go to if I wanna know more info about "Four Power of Greatness" and "Million Dollar Vocabulary"? I am tempted by the benefits of these two courses that offers me because I am Asian and don't really speak or write English at a keen level compared to most westerners.






#14188 11/20/03 09:28 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,351
I suggest the paraliminal forum.

Alex







Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.089s Queries: 29 (0.048s) Memory: 3.0184 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 13:06:37 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS