Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
I received propaganda that attempts to sell this course to me. The claims that are written on the letter are too farfetched for me to believe them, but intriguing enough as to ask for it. Do anybody here have purchased/taken this course? How good or bad would be it? Thanks.






Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 163
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 163
I got an ad for that program in the mail last week. Nightingale-Conant has some good programs but they also have some wierd ones. I did not order it nor do I intend to. IIRC the claims made in the ad were pretty extreme though not as extreme as those of Neo-Tech.







Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.083s Queries: 17 (0.022s) Memory: 2.9823 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:36:42 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS