I want to combine hemi-sync or some other binural beats with my paraliminals. The thing is I don't have a fast computer(I'm talking ancient, it's my folks)so I can't run those amazing BWG and multi-track recording programs.
However I have a 4 channel mixer and lots of cords. I plan to run a CD player(w/binural CD) through one channel and then a tape player with a paraliminal in the other channel,adjust individual levels, then listen to them simultaneously through the mixer's headphone out Jack.
MY QUESTION. If I run my Discman into the mixer via guitar cord(with a small adapter plug for the guitar cord to fit into the Discman)
Will they're be degradation in the Binurals effect?
In other words would the binural beat be more effective with Discman direct to Headphones instead of from the Discman-GuitarCord-Mixer-Headphones or does it really not make a difference?
It's a good quality mixer and this is the only way I know to combine the two
I've heard this when recording binurals that the quality degrades slightly. I sound like a nerd, oh well. Any response greatly apprectiated.