babayada, did you read into my message that I thought that only LSC products should be discussed here?

If you did, why did you? It's not in my words, and it's wasn't in my intent.

I have often asked about products other than those provided by LSC.

The intent behind my replys was to address the "No disrepect to Learning Strategies" portion of Hobo's post.

I have partiticipated on many forums, and this is the best one for personal development that I have found.

If I ever express an idea of Limiting discussion, it would be in concern for politeness, or keeping to a thread topic, or out of consideration for the people who are paying for this forum.

As far a politeness goes, I usually just ignore the disruptive people I come across on the net.

As for keeping to the thread topic it's a judgement call. If the topic has been dealt with very well I'll say nothing. In fact my default state is to say nothing.

As for LSC paying the tab. Well I suspect that the company gets more value from the forum participants than it cost them to operate. I don't think I've directly defended LSC actions or products. I've stated my opinions about what value they have been for me or that I've seen stated by others.

Okay, I'm rambling. I just meant to clear the air. If I've misinterpreted your message I'm sorry, since I'd be guilty of what I believe you have done.

You are perfection.
Iam2