Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
I bought "Introducing Neuro-Linguistic Programming: Psychological Skills for Understanding and Influencing People" by Joseph O'Conner and "Nlp : The New Technology" by an author called "Nlp Comprehensive" at Amazon. I read two or three of those Amazon guides before ordering them.






Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 163
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 163
Both are good overviews of NLP. NLP Comprehensive is an NLP school and the book was written by a group of their trainers. They have a site with other products and free articles at http://nlpco.com/index.html .






Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 231
OK, I already made my mind and I will buy the extreme package after having read the books I already purchased at Amazon. I guess I will be receiving the books next week which places them in the beginning of my taking the photoreading course. Decidedly they will be practice material for photoreading . That's a starting point, I'll see how I do with this before doing anything else.






Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.061s Queries: 19 (0.021s) Memory: 3.0091 MB (Peak: 3.5947 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:40:03 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS